Sign in to follow this  
Martinjogs

My collection - first watchbox full (pic heavy)

Martinjogs
Nice collection. Thanks for posting, gauging size from photos is difficult so its nice to see some i fancy next to one i have.

Why not wearing a Nato to work? i wa thinking it would be a good way to tone down a watch that may be considered too flash.

As far as size goes they are all in the 39-42mm range, some wear bigger than others. NATO at work? You are right about the toning down, I guess. I just dont think that the smart suit and Nato watch combo will work for me.

BTW love your avatar!

sgtguk

Good on ya and Congrats on a cracking collection.........especially in that period of time! You got it bad mate :giggle: like most of us ! Thanks for sharing !

frapzzor

Really nice! how much has this set you back so far?

machiavegli

MJ--

That vintage Omega is absolutely super sweet. Great collection! I was just in a Omega boutique today and the new ones can't hold a candle to this (plus yours isn't made by Swatch Corp)...

-Mach

Martinjogs
MJ--

That vintage Omega is absolutely super sweet. Great collection! I was just in a Omega boutique today and the new ones can't hold a candle to this (plus yours isn't made by Swatch Corp)...

-Mach

Hi Mach,

Yup, it is a sweet watch, one of of Omega's true classics; made for the 1956 Olympics in Melbourne. It is small by today's standards but is a great dress watch and, surprise surprise, it keeps great time too!

spinaceto

Nice man !

OmegaOverlord

hi what strap is on the PO

thanks awesome collection

TheInthusiest

Send this to ArchieLuxury and see what he says about your collection. :P

Adamg01

An excellent collection, I must ask where did you find those subs? I've been trying to find a good looking one for a while now.

mudman1

Thanks for sharing, that's a great looking box. I am a week in and really enjoying the "Omega" on my wrist and I am hoping to fill a 12 slot box fairly soon, and my guess is it will not be too different from yours. :)

Chairman7w

Heh - I'm the opposite! I purposely fold up the ends of my sleeves one or two folds to make the watch more visible! LOL But I have the Skinny Wrist problem, too - but I just say fuck it, and own it! I can't change the genes I got (Thanks Dad!) so I just run with it! You rock it with the right attitude and nobody seems to care.

Fantastic collection by the way, really like all your watches.

I mostly wear what fits under a shirt sleeve to be honest, so the chunkier watches don't get much wrist time. I wear the Nautilus a lot and the never wear anything on a Nato for work, but other than that yes, I swap almost daily

Edited by Chairman7w

propellah

Apart from this box full I have amassed other equally nice watches including this vintage Omega, which is my absolute favourite;

null_zps32a1003b.jpg

null_zps30d8a1cf.jpg

So, here I am 4 months down the line, still a newbie but with a fully blown addiction! There are still many steps to still take. My advice to fellow newbies for what it is worth is simple...read everything, take advice when given it, be patient and most importantly... buy watches!!!

Thank you for reading

That omega looks stunning.

Let me know if you ever decide, you know, to get rid of an amazing watch due to money problems....... ......

*praying atheist*

sam171989

where you get black submariner from

m0ssy

Lovely collection. I hope mine is as vast in 4 months time!

ronin007

Great collection,really like the box as well,where did you pick up,thanks

FCarvi

Nice collection, the more I see Nautilus here the more I want one, but cant decide for a blue or black dial...

Isaacvillar

Love that milgauss pro hunter! Great Collection