Sign in to follow this  
TheSav

Graham Oversize Classic Layman's Review

TheSav

I don't feel much love for Graham's on this forum but I for one love them. I really like the trigger pusher for the chrono. I also like the fact that it looks unusual. I had a quartz version before upgrading to this 7750 version and I always got a lot of comments on it.

This one is one of Toro's current specials and at $148 is an absolute bargain.

DSC_0351_zps3498af9c.jpg

There is not a lot to say about this watch. To be honest without the oversize pusher it would probably look ordinary. I find it comfortable to wear as I wear my watches on the left wrist. If you are a righty this will not be the watch for you. The rubber strap is one of the most comfortable I have worn as it has an insert near the lugs that kind of helps it to form to your wrist.

There really isn't anything they could fuck up with this watch. Most people probably hate it but I love it. It wears well and I am hoping I can get it waterproofed for use as my swim watch. If I had one gripe it would be that the buckle feels cheap and plasticy. But for a $148 who am I to complain.

Anyway a few pics for you to enjoy -

DSC_0348_zps61c81332.jpg

DSC_0349_zps61d8a6be.jpg

DSC_0167_zpsa8ea3b2f.jpg

the link i bought it from for anyone interested - http://www.torobravo...ory&path=74_208