Sign in to follow this  
Lanikai

lanikai Here

Lanikai

Jus buzzing by for a "Hello" and good luck with the Froum.. now how do I go back Home...B)

greg_r
Jus buzzing by for a "Hello" and good luck with the Froum.. now how do I go back Home... B)

Good to see you Lanikai - thanks for dropping by B)

oscarmadfish

welcome

AllergyDoc

Post some of your pics here, would ya? :)

onzenuub

Welcome and also would like to see those pics.

omni

Lani, as an invited malahini member here, I'm surprised that they would give you the invite. You're way too good for this place and I can see you getting your nose pushed sideways if you participate and stink-eye the members. This is not your ordinary replica watch forum, in fact most of the threads will deteriorate into chaos, especially when you were aggravated by the "Where Are We Going" Thread at RWG.cc. We have absolutely no moderation of threads for flaming. This is not the sane crowd, most of them are here for camaraderie in seeing who has the thickest skin. The forum is mainly the setup for the "politically incorrect" crowd, lots of superb wit but at the expense of the general populous of replica watch enthusiasts.

We have a gianormous storm brewing this weekend here in the Hawaiian Islands and you and I are facing flash floods statewide, we are girding for sloshing knee deep in "SH_T". If I can give you a parallel to what this regurgitated forum is, its when the sewers back up during the "storm of the century" and the Waikiki Ala Wai canal gets filled up with crap. Its great that you registered as a member, but as a fellow akamai warning, this ain't the aloha and kokua we are used to at RWG.cc.

AllergyDoc
If I can give you a parallel to what this regurgitated forum is, its when the sewers back up during the "storm of the century" and the Waikiki Ala Wai canal gets filled up with crap.

And...

Shortly after they reopened Waikiki Beach my wife and I landed. We wondered why few people were in the water. Then, by the pool, a woman from Calgary told us the story. We swam at Yokohama Beach and the North Shore. Well, we didn't swim North Shore. It was too cold and rainy that day (as cold goes in Hawaii).

Yokohama:

Yoko%20Beach.jpg

North Shore:

Watch%20Surf.jpg

Cold%20beach.jpg

North%20Shore%20Shop.jpg

Shrimp%20Truck.jpg

omni

Yeah, its getting winter here Doc, maybe all the way down to 68F tonight. Must put T-shirt on to go to bed tonight. The sky looks exactly like your pictures. Today it was around 78F because of the cloud cover, even on my trip to Lahaina which is one of the warmest places on Maui, but the humpback whales are back for the winter from Nanug's and Palin's territory so that's always entertaining on the shoreline drive. Although born & raised on the mainland (born NYC, grew up in granolalandcalifornication (you forgot to include "flakes" in your location description) I'm considered a Kamaaina after 30+ years here. Ever here on Maui, look me up, I'm always open to entertaining RWG1.1 and RWG.cc members. I spent all my early youth for years in ski resorts (Calif, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, NewMex, so I know the long 9 month Sierra-Nevada, Rockies winters enough to rub the tropical weather in everyone's winter wounds!!!!! :Devil:

iabounty
Jus buzzing by for a "Hello" and good luck with the Froum.. now how do I go back Home...:thumbdown:

I like a good buzz myself Lanikai. After drinking 12 Miller Highlifes click your heels togather 3 times and, well, you know the rest....... :thumbdown: