Sign in to follow this  
rlx101

PANDA loving...

rlx101

nope, not some endangered species bestiality post - just an appreciation of a truly phenomenal watch

Picked this up on an M2M deal on RWI, and I'm beyond thrilled about this piece

My first AP (after 7 years in the rep game with Rolex/PAM/Hublot), and WHAT an intro to the brand!!

I've got a Diver undergoing the Goin 'works' treatment right now, so wasn't expecting to jump into another AP sooner than that, but the deal was a steal ($525, with bracelet, rubber and hornback) , and the Panda was my next cab off the AP rank anyway, so could not resist

Been rocking my PAM243 pretty much 90% of the time for a month, but as soon as this showed up yesterday morning I've found a new love. Wrist presence is astonishing. The dial is a true joy. Got the bracelet, rep hornback (shithouse, FYI), but the rubber makes this one sing

Any fence-sitters, or those tossing up between AP ROO options - you will not regret this choice. I've owned some amazing gens (6263 Daytona, 1665DRSD, etc...) and this is as excited as I've been for a long time by a new watch. Not that it matters to me, but I've had three admiring comments since yesterday morning about this watch, which is a record!

I've got some major incoming (JLC Navy Seals and AP Diver from Goin, and a BK/PBdad DSSD), so I'll post a family shot soon. In the meantime...

2013-05-10122152_zps206f46eb.jpg

(one of the seller's pics)

4_zps04e08c23.jpg

TheSav

Love it. It is at the top of my to buy list and I can't wait to get one. Enjoy it.

Btw, I think they look much better on the bracelet.

subiim

Nice

SSTEEL

Very nice, another vote for it on it bracelet :)

baxter

Yep these are AWESOME - got mine on a bracelet but have just ordered an hornback from HK tan - Enjoy :)

solkryssare

Fantastic! And the cut outs for the chrono pushers looks so much better than on the safari for example.

Enjoy!!

fana05

goddam wish I hadn't seen this thread :D looks freaking fantastic

James.

Well, About time you got a AP :lol:

subiim
:)

Dumspiro

That is a fine AP; great deal with bracelet and rubber.

:thumbsup:

Must resist buying another.....

The JLC navy seals is an understated beauty; and the strap on it is one of the best IMO for a rep watch.

samstockbridge

Lovely watch!

Just out of interest, how comfortable do you find it to wear? I find on mine that the metal clasp digs in to my wrist! Is this just me or do others have this problem as well?

TheSav

My bracelet doesn't dig into my wrist at all and I find it quite comfortable. I'd imagine it might dig into smaller wrists though.