Sign in to follow this  
dean4276

Quick question to UK buyers....

Dazz140

It works to link to your photobucket but what you want to do is have it so it shows up on the thread, you've copied the wrong link, you need to copy the one which has IMG either side, give it another go :)

Btw....nice watch ;-)

dean4276

Doh, cheers Dazz140 for putting me right....2nd time lucky

89c2e4b71a4d51ea64799257ceeb6ea3_zps3b0a379d.jpg

Dazz140

No worries! Looking good, may it be the first of many! :-P

dean4276

Guess who now has 2 007 50th SMP's? Yep, moi. I have identified the reason for a rather pissed off mrs. She has bought me a gen as a wedding present as we are getting hitched in Sept. She has come clean and given me the real deal which I have just been to get resized. Thought I should let the shop deal with the gen with their Omega toolbox, rather than me do it with by 4.99 mini driver set.

6cdf97d83c1f44ff64be464d838754c1_zps2da73de3.jpg

Dazz140

Ah ha ha what a great story! Congrats! Though the mrs doesn't sound too impressed you've spoiled the surprise! Means you can move it on on m2m and buy more reps :-)

Maximushornet

Im based in the uk and am new to replica ordering, im using the great service of Josh from PC, had 2 shipments via ems/parcelforce, 1st time was very quick under a week, other was in customs for a day over here then here next day. OMEGA BOND 50 CERAMIC AUTO, just amazing, and earnest jones here resizes strap for free if you take a shopping survey :)