Sign in to follow this  
alfa147

First visit to an AD

DR3M3L

Have to agree with other posters, 40% off is a lot... I'd say it's a fair bet that 3 purchases within a few months would get noticed - I'm sure they'd have policies in place against employees buying and selling their watches for profit, and keeping an eye on employee purchases would be the way to spot it.

Hmmm, just tell them: I got one for my mother, my dad got two, my sister got one and my brother got four, myself bought two and my boyfriend got 5. :D

yawn

resell it here lol and maybe you can make some profit.

frogflyer

Owned a couple gens, sold and got into reps, vowed to never visit another gen AD, waltzed into a Panerai AD, now saving for a Black Seal......it never friggin ends! ;)

P4GTR

Ooops, friends like that can be dangerous :D

Especially if she's hot.. I mean are we talking about someone like this?

james-bond-girl-omega-watch-berenice-marlohe-BM1_01-1-longitude.jpg

This whole thing stinks of smoke and mirrors. The REAL story has nothing to do with watches.

How the hell do you have a girl friend to meet up with, with a wife? I don't even think I have any male friends anymore now that I'm married.

HeavyKrush

Diamond Deville! It will look awesome on your wife's wrist.

TheInthusiest

Thankfully for me, i have most of my family in the Watch/jewelry department.

One at Swarovski the other at Omega and Rolex and Patek. And my fairly distant cousin is at JLC.

I know for a fact that i will be able to get the same 40% or more discount on the pieces!

:D

alfa147

Ooops, friends like that can be dangerous :D

This whole thing stinks of smoke and mirrors. The REAL story has nothing to do with watches.

How the hell do you have a girl friend to meet up with, with a wife? I don't even think I have any male friends anymore now that I'm married.

Simple - don't have a wife :)

My girlfriend and AD "girl friend" are best buddies, which makes life a helluva lot easier!

jeffw69

This thread really is worthless without pics, and I don't mean of the watches. :lol:

mayjas

FYI : Omega, UAE is gonna have a sale in the month of August (at the end of Ramadan). Buy a watch and get a 50% cash back voucher for watches priced over AED.20,000 (approx USD.5480)