Sign in to follow this  
GirDoom

Hello From a New Member

GirDoom

Hello all,

I am new to the board. I created an account a while ago and just haven't posted yet. I have been lurking a little bit and I think my rep fever is starting to go up. I started to narrow down my choice of dealers and choice of rep. Being a noob who has yet to buy my first rep i of course have some questions. I think I will do some more research in the forums for most of them.

I did some research on dealers (some outside the trusted list) and it seems to me that there have been some, but not much, talk about idolreplicas.com/watcheden.com (I think this is the same seller). If I search on the forum I get some results but not much. Does anyone know what the deal is? Trusted? Be careful? ...

I look forward to obsessing with you all.

GirDoom

rc42

Welcome GirDoom,

The recommended dealers will treat you right and you'll receive what you paid for and it will match the description, if you go outside the list you might get lucky and you might not, most fake watch sales sites are there to rip you off, be careful.

Are you after something special that the usual dealers can't supply or are you just feeling a need for some risk and adventure in your life :(

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!

Watcheden is not a scammer or anything along those lines. However, they are having some issues lately concerning

"in stock" status. For the full story, you can find much information over at RWI.

dmisgod

welcome.

use only our TD list. all other dealers are at your own risk.

trailboss99

Hi mate, I would be leaving WE well alone for the next week or two. I have quite enough of their issues to deal with for now.

Col.

greg_r

Welcome to RWG :)

As the other guys have said, Watcheden/IdolReplicas are not a trusted dealer here. They're not scammers, but their service isn't up to the standards that we require (it also has to be said that they sell rather a lot of junk alongside the good stuff).

Check out our forum dealers and our Trusted Dealer list. Whatever you're after, they should be able to supply.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

fakemaster

Welcome.

oscarmadfish

welcome

joskologec

Welcome to the board.

I bought two watches from Watcheden, and service was realy good. Slovenian costum hold my Rado watch for two weeks, and Sara from

Watcheden was wery supportiv. At the end I was forced to pay customs duties, so Sara offered me discount on my next order.

The watch was as was described.

DSC_0025NEF.jpg

DSC_0029NEF.jpg

KBH

Good advice above. WE is on probation at the moment on another forum and Sarah has been fired. I'm sure you'll get what you ordered but I see no reason to take the chance when we have dealers here that can get the same watches for just as good if not better prices.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. :tease:

GirDoom

Thank you all for your replies. I looks like I will be sticking with the TD's. I do have one more question. I have read that there can be issues with customs confiscating... reps that come into the US (I read about some Florida port). Are there any other other entry points into the US that are more know for doing this?

girdoom

AllergyDoc

The only one that's really bad is Dallas. If your stuff comes in through Dallas you better have a friend somewhere else who will accept your watch and ship it to you. I think FL some, but nothing like Dallas.