Sign in to follow this  
sequoia

PAM 312 O or 359 N

sequoia

Help!!! Pam novice here & was all set to order the new 312 O series watch today when I saw the new 359 N series just came out. Can some of our resident PAM experts chime in on if one model or the other is preferred? Is it just the dial differences or more too it?

Thanks

machiavegli

So few folks has seen both in real life (?just the TDs?)so we're just guessing from pics. ALE will review the 312 soon he says in his official PAM guide on RWG. I like the looks of the 359 better personally because its more unique looking. There is a TD in La Jolla and he was obviously in love with the "dirty dial" 359 too & it looks great on the wrist ...

-Mach

sequoia

Mach-

Thanks for your opinion. Anyone else out there have any suggestions?

Kleen™

Case brushed or polished. Dial markers. Pick what you prefer...

arancini

359 has fully polished case, vintage lume and is numbered 1 to 12 on dial. Otherwise more or less identical.

Both for mine.

hidefguy

Been to the La Jolla Boutique it's right across from where I Work, I can window shop there all day dreaming:) Brandon and Kiril are real nice guys and very knowledgeable, anyways here are some shots from recent visit. Pam 351, 312 and 359.photo4_zps3bfceedb.jpgphoto22_zps97aee360.jpg

arancini

Own/owned all of the PAM Rep versions of those Gens above and apart from the caseback, impressive to see how similar to Gen. the stuff on the market is today.

Even the non-KW models.

Thanks for posting.

replicastuff

love the 351

Mugiwara
Been to the La Jolla Boutique it's right across from where I Work, I can window shop there all day dreaming:) Brandon and Kiril are real nice guys and very knowledgeable, anyways here are some shots from recent visit. Pam 351, 312 and 359.photo4_zps3bfceedb.jpgphoto22_zps97aee360.jpg

This is gen pic right

hidefguy
Been to the La Jolla Boutique it's right across from where I Work, I can window shop there all day dreaming:) Brandon and Kiril are real nice guys and very knowledgeable, anyways here are some shots from recent visit. Pam 351, 312 and 359.

This is gen pic right

Yes these are gen pics from Pam Boutique.

NFleischer

All 3 are great. I have an older version 359, very nice watch but the lume is only fair. I think the newer ones are a lot better.

The KV 312 O version looks fantastic in his pictures.

acanuck

I have both of the older reps and if you're just getting one I'd go for for the 312 personally. It's just more versatile and looks great on a bunch of different straps and can be dressed up or down. The 359 less so - IMHO. Also not sure if they added AR on the 359 but the dial is harder to see with all the numbers the glare seems to be more of an issue than on the simpler 312 dial. Get the 312 now and save your $ for the 359.....

ZellerFTW

312 is win. Vintage looks like 111 in an auto movement. Go for the 312.

arancini

Got the KW 312 and the 359 with Mods.

Love both and hard to pick one. Prefer the 359 now that the lume and AR have been fixed.

But from factory, the KW 312 for mine.

Vbmrk

On my way home from work right now and I've got the kw 359 waiting for me. I'll post some pics shortly.

italiano17771
On my way home from work right now and I've got the kw 359 waiting for me. I'll post some pics shortly.

Nice I've been waiting for some live pics!