Sign in to follow this  
pinkersc

Perfect clone

pinkersc

Ordered a Rolex Submariner from perfect clone on 4/24/2010. My credit card co flagged it as international fraud. Upon inquiring I noticed the charge was to HQ watches in china. I looked up HQ watches and they really had some cheap and ugly watches. Seeing this was where my $320.00 was going I suspected that I was a possible victim of bait and switch. My credit card was also charged $271.00 on 4/27/2010 for some software in china. I did not order any software. Now I have to invoke my fraud protection and cancel the credit card. I chose this sight based on RWG most trusted sight. Thank goodness there was not any funds exchanged. Need a little help. Just looking for a nice replica.

Luthier

Why don't you use Robert or Mary?

Mary accepr Paypal, no any problems. Robert accept cards, I think, not sure, drop him a line.

Both are best dealers here.

pinkersc
Why don't you use Robert or Mary?

Mary accepr Paypal, no any problems. Robert accept cards, I think, not sure, drop him a line.

Both are best dealers here.

Thanks Luthier, I will look them up. I'm new to this sight and I sure have had a lot of help. Great people!

trailboss99

Robert takes cards thru AlertPay, you need to drop him a PM first.

Is Mary taking PP now? Excellent!

Col.

Member X

She is, but there is of course a small % charge on top for fees etc. Given she's cheaper than elsewhere generally, I think it's still a good deal!

re perfect clones, hasn't Josh just moved site again? And didn't Greg point out that the message at the top (that has now disappeared) showed the site was open to hackers?

I'm wondering if it's been 'fixed' by hackers, and now points to another scam website pay portal??

trailboss99

Good point X thankyou.

Col.

Member X

Should we update the trusted dealer list with a warning not to use him at the moment till we've clarified the situation?

PatronSaintofChainsaws

Are we sure that it was actually from Josh's site and not one of the scam sites that has been set up to look like Josh/Andrew?

What is the exact URL of the site that you viewed and submitted payment at?

trailboss99

We are, he clicked thru from the listing here.

Col.

Member X

Have a look at the shoutbox last night, I think he said it was the new one he's just moved to - something seems to be up!!

Edit: too slow lol

pinkersc
Ordered a Rolex Submariner from perfect clone on 4/24/2010. My credit card co flagged it as international fraud. Upon inquiring I noticed the charge was to HQ watches in china. I looked up HQ watches and they really had some cheap and ugly watches. Seeing this was where my $320.00 was going I suspected that I was a possible victim of bait and switch. My credit card was also charged $271.00 on 4/27/2010 for some software in china. I did not order any software. Now I have to invoke my fraud protection and cancel the credit card. I chose this sight based on RWG most trusted sight. Thank goodness there was not any funds exchanged. Need a little help. Just looking for a nice replica.

Recevied many followups from Josh at perfect clone. Do not know what happenewd but he was helpful.

pinkersc

Recevied many followups from Josh at perfect clone. Do not know what happenewd but he was helpful.

Maybe I got a hackers sight that cloned Josh.

trailboss99

We think we now know pink. It has to do with a msg left on the site yesterday alerting him to the fact that his tech people had left a php file open that gave access to the backend of the forum. It is possible (not definite, possible) that someone may have taken advantage of this and re-directed his CC processing.

The message is gone so we can asume it was noticed and action taken. Either that or hackers removed it :)

Col.

pinkersc
We think we now know pink. It has to do with a msg left on the site yesterday alerting him to the fact that his tech people had left a php file open that gave access to the backend of the forum. It is possible (not definite, possible) that someone may have taken advantage of this and re-directed his CC processing.

The message is gone so we can asume it was noticed and action taken. Either that or hackers removed it :)

Col.

Sounds like you hit the nail on the head. The charge was out of china and Josh says his come from the eatern block.

Talked with Mary. Shes got the watch I want and she takes Pay Pal. Thanks again for all of the help.

Pink

rc42

My watch purchases from Josh have all been credit card and all were processed through a Lithuanian clothing company, they did get flagged by the cc companies for the first purchase but once I told them it was authorised the payment went through and so did all the subsequent ones.

Following the thread posted here I did email Josh to let him know (probably one of many) and he responded to say that he was sorting it out.

dmisgod

must be an error - Josh, although being a drop-shipper, is not, by any means, a scammer

pinkersc
must be an error - Josh, although being a drop-shipper, is not, by any means, a scammer

Josh was a great help in sorting this out. Someone scammed in. Probably a hacker.

dingle

Josh was a great help in sorting this out. Someone scammed in. Probably a hacker.

good to hear :)

NFleischer

Agree that Josh is not a scammer.i never had a false claim by him. if you look closely most dealers use other names for 'billing purposes'.

remember guys we are in a black market hobby, they can not flaunt that they sell rep Swiss watches. that's why everybody says to

use goods or services when using paypal for example.

i had my c.c. flagged too- most companies are suspicious when they see alot of overseas activity. you may have to call them and authorize the charges.

as i've said before, at the end of the day, most dealers are pretty close in prices. i just bought my first rep from Mary and it went well, but i don't really think it was much or any cheaper than Josh. PWC does have some very cheap watches, but most are not the top quality that other dealers have. also

i have alot of problems with their service.

TATANKA

Hi frends I now this PERFECT CLONES site real good.If somebody need some help or direct meil of boss plase send me PM.regads RENO

greg_r
Hi frends I now this PERFECT CLONES site real good.If somebody need some help or direct meil of boss plase send me PM.regads RENO

:itchyandscratchy:

uhm.. Josh is one of our Trusted Dealers and has been since the beginning. Many of us have been dealing with him for years. There is no suggestion that he is a scammer.

Contact information (website, email) is available to all on our Trusted Dealer list.

TATANKA

Hi Greg sori I now thet is Josh trusted dealer,but if somebady have problem with Perfect clones or perfect2clones or watchc site I only like to help,becouse I have good relationship with Mr.Yin.Tnx R

KBH
Hi Greg sori I now thet is Josh trusted dealer,but if somebady have problem with Perfect clones or perfect2clones or watchc site I only like to help,becouse I have good relationship with Mr.Yin.Tnx R

Who is Mr. Yin?

greg_r

Tatanka: perfect2clones and watchc have no connection with Josh. Both are scam sites.

It is not your place to offer help with dealers. That is what the board staff are here for and I will not permit shilling for known scam sites, if that is your intention. Please do not repeat your offer on this board - it will be deleted.

I would now like you to explain who Mr. Yin is. Perfect Clones is run by Jos Nana.

SliceMaster

:lolcina::gunbandana::lol::decapcheer: