Sign in to follow this  
pinkersc

Perfect clone

TATANKA

Sori Greg i only like to help if somebady have problem with this sites,nobady sey bay watches on PERFECT CLONES .And Mr Smith Yin is sales manager in PC.TNX R

dingle
Tatanka: perfect2clones and watchc have no connection with Josh. Both are scam sites.

It is not your place to offer help with dealers. That is what the board staff are here for and I will not permit shilling for known scam sites, if that is your intention. Please do not repeat your offer on this board - it will be deleted.

I would now like you to explain who Mr. Yin is. Perfect Clones is run by Jos Nana.

:lol:

TATANKA

OK no problem sori !! Perfect clones and Perfec2clones is scam sites !!!TNX R

greg_r
Sori Greg i only like to help if somebady have problem with this sites,nobady sey bay watches on PERFECT CLONES .And Mr Smith Yin is sales manager in PC.TNX R

Never heard of him.

Jos invariably deals with customer concerns personally - and he is the person to contact if you have a problem with his site or products.

Baldrick

I can see the [email protected] puffing up his cheeks, get out the way, it could be messy when he unleashes : D

billt431
We think we now know pink. It has to do with a msg left on the site yesterday alerting him to the fact that his tech people had left a php file open that gave access to the backend of the forum. It is possible (not definite, possible) that someone may have taken advantage of this and re-directed his CC processing.

The message is gone so we can asume it was noticed and action taken. Either that or hackers removed it :D

Col.

From a technical point of view, the eCommerce software that powers Josh's site has a security vulnerability when installed. It has to do with the default admin password and default FTP attributes. Those default settings are required for installation and configuration. However, they are easy to change once the initial installation and configuration is complete. It is also just as easy to forget to change them, even for professional web developers. The message, I assume the one that was seen, is shown by default as a reminder to change the password and attributes.

On a personal note regarding dealing with Josh, and I'm aware that others have come to his defense as well, he has always been super fast with his responses to any email that I've sent him. Even though I have an ongoing issue with the watch I bought from him, he is working to resolve it and I will have no reservations doing business with him again.

Regards,

Bill

Edited by billt431

greg_r
We think we now know pink. It has to do with a msg left on the site yesterday alerting him to the fact that his tech people had left a php file open that gave access to the backend of the forum. It is possible (not definite, possible) that someone may have taken advantage of this and re-directed his CC processing.

The message is gone so we can asume it was noticed and action taken. Either that or hackers removed it :D

Col.

From a technical point of view, the eCommerce software that powers Josh's site has a security vulnerability when installed. It has to do with the default admin password and default FTP attributes. Those default settings are required for installation and configuration. However, they are easy to change once the initial installation and configuration is complete. It is also just as easy to forget to change them, even for professional web developers. The message, I assume the one that was seen, is shown by default as a reminder to change the password and attributes.

Yep - that's exactly what the problem was. As you say, a common issue.

Glad you're making progress with your watch problem - Josh doesn't do enough QC imho, but his after-sales service is first class.