Sign in to follow this  
Frechdachs67

Hello everybody

Frechdachs67

Here I am. Newbie und watch enthusiast. I'm from germany/EU. After a couple of Invicta's, Parnis and so one i'm now looking for the stuff, that I can find in the deep of RWG. So i want to read und learn more about this interesting theme. Sorry for the bad english. I hope it will be better in the next posts.

Frechdachs67

dingle
Here I am. Newbie und watch enthusiast. I'm from germany/EU. After a couple of Invicta's, Parnis and so one i'm now looking for the stuff, that I can find in the deep of RWG. So i want to read und learn more about this interesting theme. Sorry for the bad english. I hope it will be better in the next posts.

Frechdachs67

welcome to the nuthouse Frech!. Dig deep and you will find what you are looking for. If not, gives us a shout. We are here to help. :popcorn:

.....just be careful not to dig to deep in section 8 :lol:

AllergyDoc

Welcome. Don't worry, your English is probably better than our German.

Viel Spaß!

KBH

Welcome.

So it's time to move on to some good reps? Don't worry, we're here to help.

sconehead

Welcome to the forum mate...:lol:

dmisgod

wilkommen meine freunden,

hf and read-read-read.

onzenuub

Welcome, because of the fact German customs are very active it could be wise for you to order reps from the EU based sellers like Narikaa and Precious Times, they send from within EU.

ebzen02

Willkommen in der Mutter Haus .. Lose Vagina hier...Wir lieben Uhren und dies ist das freundlichste Forum

pollux1
Welcome, because of the fact German customs are very active it could be wise for you to order reps from the EU based sellers like Narikaa and Precious Times, they send from within EU.

+1 on that

Frechdachs67

Thnx for the nice wishes and words. I hope to find some ideas for fine watches and the possibility to buy it. I wonder where to find Precious Times. There is a site but with no further details. But the next days will come and with it a new solution.

Best wishes

Frechdachs67

Edited by Frechdachs67

greg_r

PTs site is really only a guide. The thing to do is to use the contact form to tell him what you want to buy - he will then get back to you with prices etc...

onzenuub
Thnx for the nice wishes and words. I hope to find some ideas for fine watches and the possibility to buy it. I wonder where to find Precious Times. There is a site but with no further details. But the next days will come and with it a new solution.

Best wishes

Frechdachs67

Precious Time has been away for a vacation, he wil be back soooooooooooooon.

Fiddo

Hello! :D

Welcome!