Sign in to follow this  
Jjp1995

What watch to choose?

Jjp1995

Hi, I am a newbie to buying replica watches and I was wondering if any of you could give me any advice.

I am looking at 2 different Tag Carrera Calibre 16 watches on silix-prime

One is product code TAG129 which is a quartz movement

http://silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_234&products_id=5243

And the other is product code TAG086 which is an automatic movement

http://silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_234&products_id=3757

If any of you experts or members who have bought from silix before can give me any hints on which one would be my best bet to purchase it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Zachthebaker

jjp, I would advise you to save a little more $$ and buy a bit more pricey rep.. reps under 100 are night and day to a 250$ rep.. something you can cherish for years and be proud to own.. the cheapies dont last long. just my opinion

TheSav

If I had to buy one of those 2 I'd choose the quartz one.

Odyseus

jjp, I would advise you to save a little more $$ and buy a bit more pricey rep.. reps under 100 are night and day to a 250$ rep.. something you can cherish for years and be proud to own.. the cheapies dont last long. just my opinion

+1000 on this, a bit more money, will get you a lot more quality and better movements!

Jjp1995

Cheers guys, how long roughly could I expect one of these to last then? And can you recommend any sites to buy a better quality one?

H3X4GON
Cheers guys, how long roughly could I expect one of these to last then? And can you recommend any sites to buy a better quality one?

Not very long, a year or two maybe? About the sites, any of the TD's can get you better quality reps, just make sure the watch you're buying costs over 200 (unless it's a Toro special. Gotta love those specials mmmmmm).

Wriggles

If I had to buy one of those 2 I'd choose the quartz one.

Second that. Of these cheapies you may as well go quartz

Jjp1995

Cheers for the help guys