Sign in to follow this  
Philthy

116622 YM from Josh

Philthy

Just received my rep 116622 Yachmaster from Josh @ perfect clones. It is his 'best' model with Swiss ETA 2836 movement.

Over all the feel is solid, very heavy. The dial is perfect and Lume bright. Only negatives I can really mention are the two way bezel is a little sticky going in reverse - any tips for freeing this up?

Waiting on my sticky ball to arrive andget a look at the ETA 2836 rolex clone, will try get some pics when it arrives.

It probably could have done with a little clean beforehand so not the best pics but best I could do with the lighting!

SAM_0081_zps56b724d1.jpg

SAM_0083_zpsbaf650c6.jpg

SAM_0065_zpsa8c4104a.jpg

SAM_0076_zps20cb71e4.jpg

SAM_0085_zps868aaf0c.jpg

Edited by Philthy

thedoc73

Looks good man!

Kleen™

If you have a rubberized garden-glove or similar laying around it will work just as well as a sticky-ball...

Watch008

Thanks for following up! Great looking watch..I think the YM is the next one on my list.

SeptemberSun

Great example, looking into this model as well. Puretime seems to have several high quality versions, but not a TD

Philthy

Just had the back off and found its not got the Rolex clone movement.... Not very happy as its not what I paid for but suppose it doesn't make much difference

J.Eric

Can you take a pic of the movement? The 2836 does not look like a clone movement.

However, the 2836 is a more reliable movement.

boneyjr

Take a pic of the movement and contact the TD... they should send a replacement or credit you the difference towards your next purchase.

LightGeek

Nice clasp engraving and date wheel it seems! Should the bezel numbers be so close to the edge?

conx

I thought these would be unidirectional bezels?

Nice looking watch BTW.

Odyseus

Can you take a pic of the movement? The 2836 does not look like a clone movement.

However, the 2836 is a more reliable movement.

..although he the OP did order a 'swiss' eta 2836 which is usually an extra $100 at least??

Philthy

I have taken some good pictures of the movement last night but left my camera at home, will update laters.

Philthy

Never did get around to posting pictures of the movement but it looks to be an Asian clone, one that has broken after 8 months (lasted longer than I would expect)

Now looking for a replacement movement. Not exactly happy since it's not what I ordered but probably feck all can be done now almost 1 yr after purchase

Warning to new buyers, check what's inside!

Lagger

I love the YM but the last thing I need is another bracelet watch! can you get these on a leather strap anywhere?

Pseudonym

Been thinking about a YM for a bit. Might pick up the cartel version with highbeat 2813 to see if I do like it or not...

Wear it in good health OP.

P.

yoyo123

Wish this had the cyclops ARed. The color of the rolesium dial looks a bit off, but I could be wrong.

Lagger

Just orderd this from Josh myself.........god I wish I had will power