Sign in to follow this  
boneyjr

KW 312 O Series (pics)

matjalee

My God....its Awesome. ..........I have the old version of this 312 and serve me well for about 1.5 years now. I manage to reduce inaccuracies of movement become only 2 minute faster everyday in my local watchmaker . Love my watch.....but I think I need to replace my old one with this.........whuiiihhhh.....so lovely.

But why is the problem with Mehmet webside????????? :sad:

boneyjr

My God....its Awesome. ..........I have the old version of this 312 and serve me well for about 1.5 years now. I manage to reduce inaccuracies of movement become only 2 minute faster everyday in my local watchmaker . Love my watch.....but I think I need to replace my old one with this.........whuiiihhhh.....so lovely.

But why is the problem with Mehmet webside????????? :sad:

Not sure what is going on with the website. But I am patiently waiting for the 388.

matjalee

Not sure what is going on with the website. But I am patiently waiting for the 388.

haaa......388 is excellent choice.... Maybe I just try to send him an email.....hopefully it will work... :unsure:

matjalee

Yea, AR needs work.. oh, and the dirt in the CG engraving is soon to be gone!

Gen AR is not very strong in this type of PAM watches.

See below gen pics

ALE

PAM359ARGEN5_zps1e3ebec7.jpg

Hi Ale

When will you make head to head comparison between 2 312 O series of these Beauty with other 312 O series from other TD which is just notified few days a go ????

it will be battle of the years....

steve jasso

I just got the new pam 312 o p9000 but the letters on Marina luminor are like pink ish color does anyone know why?

xyko

Is ALE review on this KW 312 up on the forum yet if so please direct me guys?? Much appreciate :)

greekgod

I just got the new pam 312 o p9000 but the letters on Marina luminor are like pink ish color does anyone know why?

you always say that ..why dont you put some pics up instead of hijacking the thread so people can comment!!

its a great watch mate enjoy!

ALE7575

Inscriptions on dial of gen PAM 312 are not white they are a little creamish, like KW PAM 312 version.

Mehmet from KW got a gen to make this replica and have copied directly the colour. He was very proud of that

ALE