Sign in to follow this  
ggcarr

Tag Heuer grand carrera calibre 36 RS caliper chronograph

ggcarr

Hi,

I've been looking at this watch and wondered if anyone has got one of these , and if so what do you think of it. Do you have a good copy.

Any info would be appreciated.

tag-heuer-36-rs-caliper-chronograph.jpg

tag-heuer-36-rs-caliper-chronogr-1.jpg

tag-heuer-36-rs-caliper-chronogr-2.jpg

Thanks. :)

Luthier

Yes, got it few years ago, and love it very much.

DSCF0005-3.jpg

greg_r

The rep isn't that convincing imho - still a nice looking watch, though

Baldrick

No WoW factor for me I'm afraid, I don't think an accurate rep is possible either.

ggcarr

I was thinking the same about the quality of the replica. Thought there might have been an updated version that was more accurate. I guess not!!

nunu78

Yes there is around 400$ with 7750 move

ent And it's v accurate.

Silverspeed

ent And it's v accurate.

It would still have the sunken datewheel and sunken subdials

nunu78

ent And it's v accurate.

It would still have the sunken datewheel and sunken subdials

Sorry for ma newbie question but what does sunken date wheel and sub dials means?

flipside94

I just picked one up recently from a trusted dealer here, which was my first buy online for a rep. I actually went with the s/s grey dial one in your picture. I think the PVD version did not look good to me.

From my understanding there are two versions of this watch. One being quartz the second being 7750 (I believe). I opted for the quartz & love it...I may upgrade to the 7750 version soon though.

I don't mind the sunken date wheels & the thickness compared to the gen. I have already gotten some compliments on wearing the watch as even the newer quartz ones are higher quality.

Just be aware that on the quartz one, the seconds are @ the 6...on the gen and 7750 they are on the 9.

flipside94

IMG_5933.jpg

Sorry for the glare

fakemaster
Sorry for ma newbie question but what does sunken date wheel and sub dials means?

Nu the fact you have to ask proves it does not matter. People obsess over it but don't seem to care that the linear seconds don't work and never will. Go figure.

nunu78
I just picked one up recently from a trusted dealer here, which was my first buy online for a rep. I actually went with the s/s grey dial one in your picture. I think the PVD version did not look good to me.

From my understanding there are two versions of this watch. One being quartz the second being 7750 (I believe). I opted for the quartz & love it...I may upgrade to the 7750 version soon though.

I don't mind the sunken date wheels & the thickness compared to the gen. I have already gotten some compliments on wearing the watch as even the newer quartz ones are higher quality.

Just be aware that on the quartz one, the seconds are @ the 6...on the gen and 7750 they are on the 9.

Mate just got A7750 version of this and can tell u for sure ,upgrade it ASAP as this version is thousand time better then quartz version as i used to have this quartz version as well.

Luthier

It's, probably, best TAG ever.