Sign in to follow this  
YahButWhy

Thanks to this site.

YahButWhy

I have posted a few times already so a little late on intro's. Have been looking fro reliable info and sellers on replicas forever.

Couldn't pull the pin on a purchase until after I found this site for fear of getting scammed.

Thanks to this site and all it's info, went ahead on a couple of items from PerfectCones. Can't wait!!!

Thanks to the mods for the site and thanks to the posters who make it work.

Edited by YahButWhy

dly02

welcome aboard! i was in the same boat as you! saw some nice reps online, and almost bought from a shady dealer, but found this forum that saved me from a costly mistake.

mayjas

perfect clones, Josh is the best to start with....u r in safe hands......don't forget to post pics once received......

YahButWhy

Thanks dly02 and mayjas

It is nearly impossible to find the truth and trustworthy merchants and merchandise on one's own. Wasn't looking forward to a several hundred to $1000+ mistake.

Was about to try iparadise, basis info from watchesbyjames, but somethong there just didn't feel right.

I had also considered SolidSwiss.cd, Swissreplica.cd, and bestclones, because their schtick seemed real, but when I started reading their "customer reviews" they were essentially all the same, except for a few words switched around, so ran from them and at that point was about to give up on replicas, until I found this place.

I guess I need to withhold total judgement until I get my order, but there is a lot of information here that seems to "feel right." Hence, my first purchase from PerfectClones.

Edited by YahButWhy

diegosaenz

Glad you found us, now get ready to be poor!

E.R.

James boy in combo Iparadise is a really scam!

But this site is gonna cost you more, so what's the scam? :-)

Perfect Clones is Top Notch! Received a few pieces of Joshua, all stunning in every way.

Welcome and enjoy!

YahButWhy

Yes, I keep finding more and more on various TD sites and in the forums that I think "Man, I want that one and that one, and ...." well you get the point.

I think a Chopard is going to be next if these first two meet expectations. Of course, that may depend on my mood for a Patek, A Shone, a Rolex, or whatever between now and then.

Yeah, I think I see the "poor" comment coming into greater clarity! LOL

SSTEEL

Welcome to RWG. As mentioned above, you are in safe hands with PC, and Josh, so no need to worry.

You may need to worry however that your bank account will start to glow red with excessive use :P

TheSav

G'day and welcome. A lot of people find this site in the same way as you. Myself included. All the money you potentially saved from not being scammed can be repaid with a simple VIP upgrade. Helps support the site and all :)

cragster

Thanks dly02 and mayjas

It is nearly impossible to find the truth and trustworthy merchants and merchandise on one's own. Wasn't looking forward to a several hundred to $1000+ mistake.

Was about to try iparadise, basis info from watchesbyjames, but somethong there just didn't feel right.

I had also considered SolidSwiss.cd, Swissreplica.cd, and bestclones, because their schtick seemed real, but when I started reading their "customer reviews" they were essentially all the same, except for a few words switched around, so ran from them and at that point was about to give up on replicas, until I found this place.

I guess I need to withhold total judgement until I get my order, but there is a lot of information here that seems to "feel right." Hence, my first purchase from PerfectClones.

that was how i found the site ,iparadise, basis info from watchesbyjames like you say it felt iffy

Prancuzas

I lost my virginity to Josh!

With all those noob questions from me... oh gosh... why.. i feel ashamed now!

Great choice, and welcome!

What will You be ordering?

Adama7

Welcome :)

DR3M3L

Welcome :)