Sign in to follow this  
Eadesy

'Back to china' results?

Eadesy

Just wanting to hear all stories; the good, the bad and and damn right freaking ugly!

In a situation and this will inevitably be the option. I'm slightly worried after reading some posts about the Chinese customs, so any results back would be great. Even if they didn't end well.

Time scales, costs would also be appreciated. I'm based in the UK.

Thanks chaps

onionbag

£9.50, arrived in 5 days, all was well. :)

Eadesy

That's brilliant news! Is that just a standard Royal Mail or signature with tracking?

Klink

Onion knows!

Life is Good!

Klink

TheTinMan

I've sent things back on a few occasions. Haven\t had issues getting there or on the return. The products were not always as I expected, nothing to do with the postman though.

DG335

Sent 3 things back to WI and it gets to china ok in bout 5 days. Problem is your tracking stops at the entry and you have no effing clue when it arrives at the TD. WI swore blind they didn't get it for another 3 weeks...but it did arrive (all3)

All the fun of the fair..

daeffy

What do you write on the custom forms? Is "gift" too vague?

Eadesy
Sent 3 things back to WI and it gets to china ok in bout 5 days. Problem is your tracking stops at the entry and you have no effing clue when it arrives at the TD. WI swore blind they didn't get it for another 3 weeks...but it did arrive (all3)

All the fun of the fair..

Well at least they made it back ok! I suppose China is a fair old size to be delivering post. Especially on a Royal Mail push bike, no wonder it took 3 weeks once it got there!ha