Sign in to follow this  
Knackeringham

Tried on Gen Titanium 45.5mm P O today..

PeteM

Nice mate but it aint an LM rep

Its the 600m PO Ti blue ceramic

There is only one LM rep .... the 42mm

The makers arent making the LM 45.5mm as they cant reproduce the LM colour which is very distinct blue

TBH its better you aint got an LM rep as it will be a tell once you even get a mark on the bezel..

The 600mm POs do suffer with consistency issues as has been well discussed elsewhere,though the pearl and dial is a constant.... the V2's are due for release shortly which has addressed some issues in these V1s

lostinwatches

I think it's just the luck of the draw but I think I'll chance it without spending the extra bucks for modding. I think I'm being a bit too picky after all it is a rep. I still can't understand how they can't get the pearl right on all these reps....surely it's not a big deal to get it spot on.

I think you need to go back to your TD.Here some pics of my titanium bracelet. Sorry for the poor pics, only have phone cam available right now:

28gs4m1.jpg

35a24ib.jpg

The problem must probably that the hole for this pin is not correctly drilled and you probably have some play there to one side, right?

1r9i79.jpg

I have to admit though that the outer end of the clasp does not sit very tightly against the bracelet (i.e. there is around 1mm space). If I pull it a bit on on side I can replicate what you have. However, I can do that on both sides, but when it sits normally on the wirst it is even, i.e. parallel to the bracelet.

I am about the place an order for PO Ti.

In this respect, I wonder about (and sure will be very pleased to learn) the TD - as you have mentioned about secon batch with double AR.

As regards the clasp, any fixing implemented?

Thanks for any feedback

Redcesar

Hi,

Here some pics of my PO Ti.

-Ruud-

DSCN5602_zps5e3f906c.jpg

DSCN5601_zpsb37b8d43.jpg

DSCN5600_zps9458e2d3.jpg

DSCN5594_zps3084341e.jpg

DSCN5592_zps5e017b0e.jpg

DSCN5591_zps2fec1d7b.jpg

DSCN5590_zpsf0df69d7.jpg

DSCN5589_zpse4d32148.jpg

DSCN5588_zps42f1bb93.jpg

DSCN5587_zps359a805a.jpg

DSCN5584_zps1bd0a1e1.jpg

DSCN5580_zpsf939d03e.jpg

DSCN5578_zps3f0e12bc.jpg

DSCN5576_zps76965467.jpg

DSCN5574_zps50aa265b.jpg

lostinwatches

Hi Ruud,

Your look really nice - could you please advise the supplier, which TD?

Many thanks

534Tagwatch

I tried a gen titanium myself the other day. Beautiful watch and dodn't feel too big. Only my opinion but it felt light and the strap felt a ittle 'tinny'. Might just be me still at the nooby stage but I feel its money well spent if the watch is heavy...as Boris the Blade said in Snatch...'Heavy eeez goood, heaveee eez reliable'

rete
I tried a gen titanium myself the other day. Beautiful watch and dodn't feel too big. Only my opinion but it felt light and the strap felt a ittle 'tinny'. Might just be me still at the nooby stage but I feel its money well spent if the watch is heavy...as Boris the Blade said in Snatch...'Heavy eeez goood, heaveee eez reliable'

That "light" feel is the titanium.

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet using Tapatalk 2