Sign in to follow this  
f150intally

Well, I have gone and done it....again!

f150intally

Ok, this is the last one for a while, promise! If you had seen my review of the Rolex Milgauss from PC (http://tinyurl.com/nlxfk6b) you would know that my intention to order one of the Breitling SOSF V2 watches was there. I bit the bullet just a couple of days after receiving my first Rep and ordered the new watch from Toro, since he had an outstanding deal going on.

Wow! I don't think I was prepared for the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of this watch, Amazing! This watch seems to be built like a tank. As soon as I get home tonight, I will clean the bracelet and swap to the Breitling rubber bracelet and test this thing out for a few days. I can already tell I am going to have a hard time choosing which watch to wear but I really wanted a daily beater. Enjoy the temporary cell phone pics while I snap some further ones and in a few days post my review.

Thanks to everyone for your support. The QC pics were approved for this watch on 6/3

-Jay

WP_20130610_007.jpg

WP_20130610_008.jpg

onionbag

Great pieces these, a very handsome acquisition.......wear it in good health. :)

SSTEEL

I have my eye on these, great choice, look forward to your review mate. :)

DR3M3L

Great watch! Wear it in good health :)