Sign in to follow this  
mateusz52

mateusz52

Hi Guys !

I`ve searched the forum but can`t find the answer. This is a dumb question but I know you can help me. I ordered my first replica from Perfect Clones - received yesterday (different color but I`m still happy). Q: How you set time? I don`t wanna damaged anything.Thanks

KBH

First of all, that's a scam site and not Prefect Clones (Joshua) so it doesn't surprise me if you got the wrong color. You may have gotten the wrong movement also. Sorry to have to tell you this.

But, to set the time, manual wind, etc., you unscrew the crown and you'll be at the winding position. The first notch out is the date setting. Slowly turn the crown counter clockwise and the date wheel will move. Pull out to the second position and set the time. Only go forward while setting the time, unless you're just going back a little bit. Also, never change the date between 10 pm and 2 am. It's possible to screw up the date change mechanism if you do it while the gears are engaged to automatically change.

mateusz52

Looks like you are right... I can`t set time nothing works.... $299 down the drain. I was sure this is the real Perfect Clones....

KBH

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can find a watch repair guy to take a look at if and sort it out. I'd also look into trying to have your payment reversed, depending on how it was made. Definitely contact the web site and see if they'll do anything for you.

mateusz52

I used PayPal so I just opened a dispute. Thanks a lot for your help

Killasam

Thats Good News.

The perfect clones thing is a pain alot of people are getting ripped of that way.

i hope you get your money back and can try again ( maybe youll get the right color this time :boobies3: )

but dont worry weve all been scamed :D thats why where here.

good luck

Tressles61

Just shoot him an email and he'll replace the watch. Did you even try that?

Tressles61

My bad - it is a scam site. I saw a knock off of Trusty's site as well - using his pics.

mateusz52
My bad - it is a scam site. I saw a knock off of Trusty's site as well - using his pics.

Yeah - that's why I was sure I will be dealing with Josh.

mateusz52

Another question: I checked trusted dealer list and prices are different on few websites. Is that mean that same watches got different quality ? How to chose one to got the best watch? Thanks

greg_r

Prices do vary a little between our trusted dealers, but not normally by that much. If you're seeing a drastic price difference, then it'll be a different model, yes - there are often both low-cost and high end versions of the same watch - in the case of very popular models even a variety of interim versions too.