Sign in to follow this  
Member X

Can anyone on here read/write chinese?

Luthier
猴子臟臟野獸

Sconey, Onze offended you badly. I'd say - humiliated.

:Whistle:

Member X

Ok, well, emailing in chinese was a bad move as now hont is emailing back in chinese and I'm having to rely on the vagueries of google translator... LoL :lol:

He came back with

你好

不好意思这么晚答复你邮件

我问过厂家,这个货暂时厂家没有货了

过段时间后应该还有的

which google translator says is:

Hello

Sorry so late reply to your message

I asked the, manufacturer, the goods not being manufacturers of stock

Over time should have the following

which I take to mean that he's asked and it's not in stock, but he might be able to get it in the future?

Oh, I don't know - this game gets awkward sometimes when you can't get hold of what you want! lol

Baldrick

Save yourself the hassle, buy from Reg, he doesn't speak Chinese, but he's fluent in English, ( also in Rubbish and Gibberish) and don't forget to factor in that he's seen House of Flying Daggers and Hero at least 3x times, so he understands nuance. :lol:

PS. on CTHD, the cast and crew all spoke different dialects and couldn't understand a bloody word that was said, where is Esperanto when you need it? :)

Member X

Esperanto is pointless because a universal language already exists, and we're writing it now :):lol:

Baldrick

Tell that to all those 80's soothsayers who predicted we'd all be speaking Mandarin by the fin de siecle :lol:

phaedo

Why have the chinese characters disappeared from the previous posts that had been there and replaced with dashes now?? Anyone else getting the same?

graman

Nah mate....have you got the right font installed?

phaedo

It was working when I viewed the thread yesterday and have not changed any font settings etc since. It is now coming out as: -------------------------------------- ------- ---------- ------------

but as a double line not single.

Baldrick

You have a virus, most likely Asian bird flu' :gunbandana:

greg_r

:D

I didn't know Windows was susceptible to bird flu, but hell it catches everything else, so why not? :beer2:

(Looks fine here Phaedo... :gunbandana: )

Baldrick
:facepalm:

I didn't know Windows was susceptible to bird flu, but hell it catches everything else, so why not? :lol:

(Looks fine here Phaedo... :) )

Oh yeah, those nasty lil fekkers will come along and swallow up all the kanji on yer monitor, 4 u know it, all you have is a pile of doo-doo on yer screen that looks like this............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

wait a minute, maybe that's what TTK was suffering from, cos all his posts looked like that :blink:

greg_r
:)