Black Diamond

Show Us Your Watch Boxes

Junior88
21 minutes ago, Hyjynx said:

Due to the graphic content of this photograph, viewer discretion is advised. I take no responsibility for any ensuing episodes of arrhythmia (irregular heartbeats) or patina (going green with envy). emoji12.pngemoji1.png

8ea302def285f820442884cd5d0ccc43.jpg

This is how things were many months ago. Obviously, I’ve already run of space. Since then, a lot of new acquisitions are in need of accommodation. It behooves me as a responsible collector to see that their needs are met expeditiously. emoji41.png

Damn. 

I'm showing this post to my wife so she knows what to expect in the coming years......

This is mine now: 2018-03-24_16.40.35.jpg

Hyjynx
Holy shit dude! How many watches do you have?

Not enough! Seriously, I don’t have a hard number- I always have something incoming at any point in time. At this moment, it’s about 170 and 6 incoming.

Damn. 

I'm showing this post to my wife so she knows what to expect in the coming years......

This is mine now: 2018-03-24_16.40.35.jpg

Nice collection. Yeah, feel free to use that picture for whatever suits your purpose. A guy once PM’ed me to say he uses it to blackmail his wife into giving him kinky sexual favors!

Junior88
36 minutes ago, Hyjynx said:

Not enough!emoji12.png Seriously, I don’t have a hard number- I always have something incoming at any point in time. At this moment, it’s about 170 and 6 incoming.

Nice collection. Yeah, feel free to use that picture for whatever suits your purpose. A guy once PM’ed me to say he uses it to blackmail his wife into giving him kinky sexual favors! emoji23.png

She's already asking me how many watches I need. Now I'm gonna show her yours and say, "At least this many!"

cvp3

Not showing mine......

Luxuracer
18 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

Not showing mine......

Don't worry ... C.

I have pictures of them all ... ;-)