Sign in to follow this  
g9rud

Looking for a Gordon Ramsay Breitling

g9rud

Hi guys, now searching for my second rep, having purchased my first rep a month ago from Reg I am now looking to buy another one and as i was so happy with my purchase from Reg i was hoping to stay with him but Reg hasn't got the one i am looking for so need your help.

I am looking for a yellow faced Breitling similar to the one worn by the well known swearing chef, does anyone know a TD that stocks this, I have searched through their websites but couldn't find one?

jeffw69

Gordon Ramsay? anyone else think the guy is a total cock?

nev848

Yep.

g9rud

Well guys sorry to dissagree, I am also a Chef, Restaurateur and from a professional angle, he is THE man

Hazz

Yup,,,,,also

somebeatnik

The one you are talking about is a Chronomat Longitude yellow, unfortunately there are no reps of it available, and if there are they are probably just the shitty ones you would expect to see at shady crack alley stools. No TD will be able to source that watch for you sorry.

nev848
Well guys sorry to dissagree, I am also a Chef, Restaurateur and from a professional angle, he is THE man

In that case Ronald McDonald is cool because I had a Big Mac once or is he still a weird looking clown that plays with kids :)

Martinjogs

Post a picture of the Breitling you want and somebody will be along soon to tell you if it has been repped and who might have it. And I like Ramsey the chef but he gets on my nerves with his constant high energy rather than all the f-ing n blinding!

oscarmadfish

not really a cock just very cleverly created an image that worked for TV - at the end of the day the guy is a FUCKING good chef

scorpion

Totally - and an extremely rude + cruel one.

jeffw69

Totally - and an extremely rude + cruel one.

He is in the same book I have of British wankers, including Simon Cowell.

Come on guys, how do these guys get TV shows?

Markrfc

The good thing is we don't vote them in as presidents.

jeffw69

The good thing is we don't vote them in as presidents.

Yet! :rofl:

Markrfc

True.

Kleen™

I'd love to eat Gordon's food, but really don't like his persona.

Simon Cowell probably can't cook, so he can fuck straight off to my white trashcan.

replicastuff

Cant comment on his character, but dined at one of the restaurants he famously sorts out on television and must say food was great.

nev848

I ate at his restaurant at the Ritz in London. Ok but not blown away especially when I got charged £8 for a tin of Guinness.

I believe that it has now been closed down.

mysterio

not really a cock just very cleverly created an image that worked for TV - at the end of the day the guy is a FUCKING good chef

+1 Not saying he's a saint, but that's his thing, to separate himself from all the other chefs doing shows.