Sign in to follow this  
Baxi90

Whats going on??????heeeelp!!!!

Baxi90

i ordered 2 watches, they were supposed to be delivered in Italy but they have been delivered in china and signed by R.L!!!!! and i dont know who on earth he is!!! this is pretty weird!

natas

i ordered 2 watches, they were supposed to be delivered in Italy but they have been delivered in china and signed by R.L!!!!! and i dont know who on earth he is!!! this is pretty weird!

Check with the TD/seller. Everyone here can only guess n answer u. :D

Edited by natas

Dharma

Wrong tracking number??? (Dovresti almeno indicare il dealer e le date di spedizione/stati di lavorazione, così che qualcuno possa darti un aiuto;-)

Baxi90

si, ho appena contattato il trusted dealer e mi ha chiesto di dargli il mio tracking number!. Comunque siccome l aveva spedito con fedex ha detto che potrebbe esser stato richiamato dal suo addetto agli shipping per motivi di controllo dogane ecc...! vediamo cosa risponde, ti tengo aggiornato! grazie

Baxi90

Check with the TD/seller. Everyone here can only guess n answer u. :D

contacted him, his trying to understand whats going on, he said that the reason should be that his "employee" decided to call the product back because of customs problems!hopefully is like that, hes gonna let me know now!. thanks