Sign in to follow this  
tanweekiat

[Hublot BB] Help with Straps

tanweekiat

Hi All,

I'm not expert in Hublot but go ahead and ordered a Hublot BB All Black Senna edition.

http://www.puretime.co/product/big-bang-aryton-senna-all-black-full-ceramic/

I would like to change the strap to a leather or PU or PVC (just not the rubber).

I searched the forum and got confused with the king power and solo and what have you.

I hope someone can point me to which are the strap I should be looking for.

The width length at the lug and the buckle width.

Or some link to the strap will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Simon

gtwc

This may sound sarcastic, but it ain't meant to............

Howzabout just waiting till you get the ugly bitch Hublot in your sweaty hands and the you do

all the required measurements yourself..............

Sounds simple when put like that?

TheSav

Donerix has a sale on straps at RWI at the moment. Just make sure you buy a Big Bang (bb) strap and not a Big Bang king (bbk) strap as the sizes are different. They are also a unique strap as there is no bar that that goes through the lugs and strap. It is the 2 screws you see on the front of the lugs that hold the strap in by screwing through it perpendicularly. (Hope that makes sense).

The long end of the strap is 105 and the short is 85. This is including the insert that goes in between the lugs. For my 7.5 inch wrist it could do with being a bit longer.

If you want I have a black croc strap that you can have gratis. It's a done fix strap. Pretty much unused. The only downside is the last hole has been slightly abused. PM me if you'd like it.

tanweekiat
This may sound sarcastic, but it ain't meant to............ Howzabout just waiting till you get the ugly bitch Hublot in your sweaty hands and the you do all the required measurements yourself.............. Sounds simple when put like that?

Hey buddy, thanks. But I would like to get the strap settled while waiting for the watch to arrive.

*what's with the hate of Hublot?* hahah!

tanweekiat
Donerix has a sale on straps at RWI at the moment. Just make sure you buy a Big Bang (bb) strap and not a Big Bang king (bbk) strap as the sizes are different. They are also a unique strap as there is no bar that that goes through the lugs and strap. It is the 2 screws you see on the front of the lugs that hold the strap in by screwing through it perpendicularly. (Hope that makes sense). The long end of the strap is 105 and the short is 85. This is including the insert that goes in between the lugs. For my 7.5 inch wrist it could do with being a bit longer. If you want I have a black croc strap that you can have gratis. It's a done fix strap. Pretty much unused. The only downside is the last hole has been slightly abused. PM me if you'd like it.

PM sent!