Sign in to follow this  
dementho

Breitling Bentley 6.75 A7750 and Stainless Steel in EU? Need help

dementho

I am looking for a good Breitling Bentley 6.75 replica, with stainless steel and at least A7750 movement that has all markings.

Where can I get a good replica with brown or black dial? the best would be a EU based dealer or dropshipper in EU, because i am located in Germany and even though it is not illegal to buy replicas the custom won´t let replicas through that come from outside and send the item to the rights owner who sends you a letter with either paying them due to right violation or approval to destroy the item.

does anyone know a reliable dealer located in the EU or with a EU based Dropshipper with good quality?

How much would a good Breitling Bentley 6.75 with A7750 and all original markings cost?

Thanks for your help

Member X

I'm not that knowledgeable on Breitlings so can't really advise on accuracy of different models to the gen, but I thought that German customs weren't super hot on reps, just occasionally - have you had problems before?

Either way, reg (narikaa) is EU based so might be a good bet, but he tends to only get the cheaper models generally. He may be willing to source one for you on his next trip, though, so you could drop him a line :)

I'm not sure what other dealers have an arrangement where they ship to a safe point in the EU then forward to you!

Do you have a friend or relative in a 'safe' country you can get stuff delivered to, who can then forward it on? :facepalm:

rc42

You could try Precious Time http://www.ptswiss.com

They're UK based and sell the better versions, they are expensive but watches are properly QC'd and shipped within EU so no customs worries.

I haven't actually used them but I've heard good things about the service and delivery speed.

When I was living in the UK I mostly bought from Josh as UK customs aren't really interested in individual fake watch packages (probably lnot worth the paperwork)

dementho

i sent a message to precious time, cause they have no prices listed on their website and the model i am looking for is not available.

so lets see if they can get it for me.

any other reliable suppliers in europe?

Silverspeed

+1 for Precious Time aka PT. On of the best dealers around and zero custom worries

since he ships from the UK. Prices are a tad higher, basically the same prices as Perfect Clones

and Trusty.

Brightlight

Another +1 for PT. I've used him a few times.

dementho

he sent me a message today and told me a price.

the price would be ok if it really is a high quality fake. are the replicas average or A+ replicas? Price is about GPB 300,-...

Luthier

the price would be ok if it really is a high quality fake. are the replicas average or A+ replicas? Price is about GPB 300,-...

A+ or A+++ is all bullshit.

Most dealers get their reps from the same factories in China. Some factories make cheapies, and the price reflects it.

If you pay $400 to the dealer from our list - you can be sure you'll get the best of the best available.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :D

you have received great advice from these fellas

pollux1

Most dealers get their reps from the same factories in China. Some factories make cheapies, and the price reflects it.

If you pay $400 to the dealer from our list - you can be sure you'll get the best of the best available.

+1 on that.

dementho

yeah, you are right...

sorry for that. sure those A+ and Grade A are mostly a guarantee to get aa shitty watch.

what i meant with that was just to know if i get a real good replica or a medium quality.

you are right. there are a lot of replica factories in china, but most of all suppliers get them from the same.

so i guess i will go for precious time....