Sign in to follow this  
Bash64

Two just arrived

Bash64

Two news just landed - both from Toro on special. A blue dial SOSF and his 187G diver. Both are pretty awesome, I have to say.

The diver is a beast and the rubber strap is very comfortable and suits the watch well. Everything about the watch is very good with the exception of the CG lever. It is a touch on the loose side and once in a while I find it open when I am wearing it. Plenty of info here on how to tighten it up and I may give that a try in the future. Other than that, I really like it and I can see it fast becoming a favourite. A7750 movement works flawlessly along with chrono function and screw down pushers.

Ther Breitling is one I have had my eye on for some time. Came with the Aisan ETA and has a very smooth movement. No issues with the crown for set positions or screw down. The bracelet that came with it needed some work to loosen up the clasps, but not really interested in wearing it anyway. I have a black faced chrono avenger on bracelet, and so I needed to make a leather strap for this one. Would appreciate your comments on the strap colour I chose to go with the Steelfish. It is a little different look, but I think I like it.

2.jpg

Bertwrist2.jpg

TheSav

Both nice pick ups. I think the strap looks good. Did you make it?

Xebryus

Nicely done bash. I'm not too crazy about the strap, but that might be because it's a little rough looking. The color goes well with the SOSF though for sure

SSTEEL

Nice delivery :) What car is that your proudly sitting in?

Bash64

Both nice pick ups. I think the strap looks good. Did you make it?

Yes :)

Nicely done bash. I'm not too crazy about the strap, but that might be because it's a little rough looking. The color goes well with the SOSF though for sure

You're right, the strap is thick and has a more casual look - still wondering about that myself.

Nice delivery :) What car is that your proudly sitting in?

Jetta TDI

Thanks for the comments everyone :)