Sign in to follow this  
trevsdad

Avenger Pro II bracelet question

trevsdad

Anyone ever get a rep pro II bracelet with a SA or Skyland that you were REALLY happy with??? I'm talking about something that comes close to those thick fatty links on the gen.

Del

The rep pro II bracelet is very good. The main problem I've had in the past is with the clasp stamping but the latest ones on the SO 44 are excellent.

See here:-

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=44748

jizza24

I got another question, will a H factory pro2 bracelet fit on a noob version watch?

Higs

Anyone ever get a rep pro II bracelet with a SA or Skyland that you were REALLY happy with??? I'm talking about something that comes close to those thick fatty links on the gen.

I'm happy with mine. It's a polished one on a 'Code Yellow' Avenger. It took quite a bit of wiggling in WD40 to free up a few stiff links. I then used a bicycle dry lube (Purple Extreme). It's polished off the surfaces but leaves a nice waxy lube between the links. It fits and feels much better now.

hlodhi1

The rep pro II bracelet is very good. The main problem I've had in the past is with the clasp stamping but the latest ones on the SO 44 are excellent.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=44748

How is the clasp inside? They usually look so busted and you can see the dents/impression on the inside because of the outside stamping.

P4GTR

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=44748

How is the clasp inside? They usually look so busted and you can see the dents/impression on the inside because of the outside stamping.

its not stamped. The abyss and abyss chrono bracelets are just about gen. The inside of the clasps are completely even and flat with a light bead blasted finish.

The old swissfish clasp is sturdy as hell though. The actual clasp on the flip lock side is one single piece, not spot welded. Burly eh?

I'd take pics to show you, but I'm too lazy. ;)

hlodhi1

its not stamped. The abyss and abyss chrono bracelets are just about gen. The inside of the clasps are completely even and flat with a light bead blasted finish.

The old swissfish clasp is sturdy as hell though. The actual clasp on the flip lock side is one single piece, not spot welded. Burly eh?

I'd take pics to show you, but I'm too lazy. ;)

Please find the courage and post some pics. I have stayed up for way too many nights in my quest for decent clasps. :bugeyes: