Sign in to follow this  
mysterio

New PAM372 (well, actually two)

sardonix

Is there a KW version in the works?

No two versions one from Cartel and one from other dealers.

perry

The crystal seems super reflective with the h factory version. Pure times dial seems to pop better with his version. I'll wait for the v2 so they can fix the blue screws on the movement and the gold CP.

Winemaker
The crystal seems super reflective with the h factory version. Pure times dial seems to pop better with his version. I'll wait for the v2 so they can fix the blue screws on the movement and the gold CP.
we really won't know until someone has one. Mine should arrive midweek.

sardonix

Hope to get the angus version soon mine was friday shipped from Hong Kong is in London now, must be forwarded to me in Holland so hope this week in my hands.

mysterio

The blued screws can be remedied (cwazy already did that) but how about the gold CP, would it be possible to remove the gold plating on it to bring out the SS? It's far from being ideal since it necessitates intervention but just asking for reference.

sardonix

I am more interested in the matching of color hands, markers, print in real life, seems the puretime version is more in balance on that point.

Here is another dealer shot of the "gold cp watch" :D

Pam372c_zps969ee1d5.jpg

pilch23

Just received tracking number.........