Sign in to follow this  
xristos9298

hello from a new member!

xristos9298

Hello everybody, I am new here and I'd like to ask something about replica's watches.

(i have never bought a replica watch, i just have an original dkny).

so, i'd like to ask about the cheap replica watches which costs about 80-150$. their chronographs are they working or they are fake and just stable?

thanks,

xristos

p.s sorry for my bad english!

AllergyDoc

Welcome!

The chronographs on the $80-150 watches are fake, unless the watch has a quartz movement. Some of the automatic movement replicas have chrono subdials that are somewhat fixed, but most move about randomly (which doesn't look all that good to me). You can usually tell by looking at the watch. You can also ask the dealer.

houndoggie
Welcome!

The chronographs on the $80-150 watches are fake, unless the watch has a quartz movement. Some of the automatic movement replicas have chrono subdials that are somewhat fixed, but most move about randomly (which doesn't look all that good to me). You can usually tell by looking at the watch. You can also ask the dealer.

Yep.

You probably won't get any true automatic chronographs for anywhere less than $250 (unless you get lucky).

In the $80-150 range, you can get some great non-chrono reps powered by asian 21j movements and sometimes even some ETA clones.

Here is a $130 Rolex GMT IIc rep with a 21j GMT movement:

IMG_6737.jpg

Oh.. and Welcome!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :wave:

xristos9298

thanks for your help and your very fast answers!

:wave:

nice watch the Rolex that houndoggie suggests me, but i think it is "too much" for me to wear a Rolex! i would prefer something like Tag Heuer.. Omega..

but unfortunatelly i understood that i will not find something like that with this price.. :huh:

JoeyB

Chris,

I have a TAG Mercedes SLR that is a quartz with working chronos. It is dead accurate and a very nice looking watch. I got it from Mary, on our recommended dealer list, and it was well within your price range.

SLR2.jpg

xristos9298

really nice watch Joey,

i am looking for something like that!

i 'll try to contact with mary to ask for prices for quartz with working chronos! THANKS!

Edited by xristos9298

xristos9298

just searching for a quartz movement in the trusted sellers forum, I noticed that almost all the quartz movement wathes costs 80-130$ and the chronographs are real and they are working.

is this right or i make a mistake?

which is the disadvantage of quartz??

thanks!,

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!