Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

Breitling SO Abyss 44mm Chrono/Non-Chrono All Colours Sold Out

SSTEEL

Anyone else heard about these two models being completely sold out everywhere? At least the Chronograph model has been sold out in all colours apparently.

According to a guy over on RG, he has posted that several dealers have confirmed, every colour has sold out now, and there are no plans on producing anymore. :(

After a few emails back and forth (for an other color) Andrew said that they are completely out of stocks and not produced any more.

Marie from Puretime told me that they are not available, and she's not sure about if they are produced any more.

Yes, this sucks. This really sucks! :mad: This model was introduced end of 2012 / Jan 2013 and is not available any more in May?!

In another thread I stated that there is a huge demand and Angus should try to convince the maker to make a new bunch of these...

This sucks big time, as I planned on getting both at some point, and thought they would always be available due to their popularity. I guess I was wrong.

Anyone know anything different, or know of any stock anywhere right now?

Guess those who have already purchased have made a good investment.

Edited by SSTEEL

Black Diamond

Damn thats a shane it was one of the few reps classed as a 'super rep'

Xebryus

This is awful news if true. I was in a pickle financially about 5 weeks ago, and sold some of my reps to friends of mine, one of those being my So44 yellow. Been trying to get one ever since. I've been hoping they'd get back in stock at some point. Hopefully M2M notifications will help me get the edge to buy another :P

nev848

Wow that was lucky as I just got one M2M in black.

Should arrive today.

Guess I better lock it away.

sgtguk

I've tried half a dozen dealers for one in yellow mate nothing doing, all they said was 'temp out of stock' we'll see !

SeptemberSun

I've tried half a dozen dealers for one in yellow mate nothing doing, all they said was 'temp out of stock' we'll see !

I've been told 'a couple of weeks' on the yellow. Does that mean never ?

sgtguk

I hope not mate, I've been looking to get one in Yellow for ages but never got round to it till now, be gutted if they stop making them, mind you they sell so bloody quick you'd think they would be mad not to wouldn't ya :suck:

t0ny

woah im super lucky i was able to snag a 44mm yellow chrono SOA and loving it! though would like the non chrono version down the track...hopefully they come back in stock~!

somebeatnik

I was madly trying to find a 44mm White Chrono/Non Chrono and was having no luck. I contacted MR, Puretime, Josh (Perfect Clones), Ryan (Intime), Trevor (trwatch), Tony (asian7750) and just about everyone else with no luck. I contacted Michelle at TSWatch/timeshops and they told me they had ONE left but it was a swiss version of the non chrono which was 100 more than I wanted to pay. Seeing as how rare they were I bit the bullet and couln't be happier with it.

WatchGuy>IT

mine says hi :giggle:

DSCN2952.jpg

mindvision

Toro says he'll have stock again in two weeks.

SSTEEL

Interesting, is he still in Spain?

Odyseus

I'm glad I got a yellow chronograph the other week now!

Pharmo

In the other thread toro said he is in China.

I just had a email convo with Andrew at TT, he has got 44mm superocean in stock but not the chronos.

Pharmo

In the other thread toro said he is in China.

I just had a email convo with Andrew at TT, he has got 44mm superocean in stock but not the chronos.

Update...just got a email from Andrew to say not longer available. What a shame.

donjuan18

Steel, I am getting my blue smurf from Marie... Believe it is back in stocks in puretime!

donjuan18

Ooops sorry mine is the 42mm version. Sorry...

bowtiefanatc

42's are out of stock, but 44's are back in stock :D

mindvision

Received QC pics for my white 44 abyss 2 days ago (Toro). Should be in air now :)

Andrey PAM

Awful news.

So little time were on sale. :mellow:

Greenboy

Looking for a super avenger automatic 48mm , can anyone recommend a high quality dealer or someone who has one for sale.

Thanks

Greenboy

SSTEEL

Looking for a super avenger automatic 48mm , can anyone recommend a high quality dealer or someone who has one for sale.

Thanks

Greenboy

Maybe introduce yourself in the intro section first? This thread is about the Abyss, not Avenger.