Sign in to follow this  
cb1234

What should i get next? Please help!

cb1234

First Watch from Mary (skyland Avenger V4) After more than 5 months of research.

Please Help me not spend another 5 months of research and guide me into a nice item.

Should i wait for the new rolex models coming soon? Another Breitling? Tag?

Thank you for your patience and time :)

After landing my new job as a Walmart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day. Here’s what happened:

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, decidedly unattractive, woman walked into the store along with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance . As I had been instructed, I said, pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Walmart."

I then said, "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Don't be fucking stupid. Of course they aren't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one' s 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Madam. I just couldn't believe someone fucked you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Walmart."

Pharmo

Lol, love it!

The patience of a saint my friend ;)

cb1234
:) but what should i get?

dalboy

I love the story..very amusing.

Dal

cb1234

Thank you :)

Ok, the superocean 44 with a rubber or leather strap? not picky about color, but strap should have some color to mach? yes? no?

Kcore

Being a retiree and an ex-employee of Walmart, I think quit this rep hobby while you're a head of the game!

cb1234

impossible good sir, simply impossible.

Pharmo
Thank you :) Ok, the superocean 44 with a rubber or leather strap? not picky about color, but strap should have some color to mach? yes? no?

Has to be SS bracelet and get the yellow second hand. WI should still have it in stock. My fees will be invoiced in due course.

(loving this btw!) :)

Dr. Jimmy

Noob 44mm Superocean Abyss, Noob Explorer II, AP Diver 3.5, Noob PAM ( I prefer closed case-backs myself, i.e. 000, 005, 104, 390)...

Airic666

Omg! Same thing happened to me when I asked my mom if my brother and I were twins

cb1234
:) thank you all for your help, i have decided to order noob pam (still digging around to find a nice look, brown leather for sure) and noob 44mm superocean abyss with yellow second hand. Will be contacting WI as soon as next week payday kicks in.

TheSav

:rofl:

Good luck with your next purchase :)

Chrisby

Love it :rofl:

Hope your purchases serve you well

Olly

AP Diver

Rolex DSSD

Rolex Explorer II 42mm

TC Sub

Sent from iPhone 5 using Tapatalk on iOS 7

mysterio

What's the noob PAM? If you have not gotten it yet and you want a sub, get the PAM243, or if you want to mix it up, get a PAM111. The AP Diver and the JLC NSD are also top picks.

Oh and 5 months isn't long. That's like a few days in the rep world. :lol:

black263

A really expensive one from here. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=56492 Then I can buy that Longines

Pharmo
:) thank you all for your help, i have decided to order noob pam (still digging around to find a nice look, brown leather for sure) and noob 44mm superocean abyss with yellow second hand. Will be contacting WI as soon as next week payday kicks in.

Great choices there buddy! All the best and keep us updated ;)

Bigcountrykris

Im with pharmo on this, you have to buy the breitling lol, im waiting for mine to arrive

PeterPotamus

Noob Superocean 44 on bracelet

Any Noob or KW PAM