Sign in to follow this  
scorpion

Breitling Pair just dropped off by DHL - eye candy.....

scorpion

DHL just delivered my new Breitlings, these are supposedly my final missing pieces to complete my collection.

Breitling Pair.JPG

Breitling SOSF (1).jpg

Breitling SOSF (2).JPG

Breitling SOSF (3).JPG

Breitling SOSF (4).JPG

Breitling SOSF (5).jpg

Breitling SOSF (6).JPG

Breitling Super Ocean (1).JPG

Breitling Super Ocean (2).JPG

Breitling Super Ocean (3).jpg

1 smile.gif

964boy

nice pair you've got there mate :o

Baz1872

You jammy bugger!

That's a great watch day.

dalboy

Congrats Scorp...

A pairs of stunners mate.. collection complete..NEVA !! :giggle:

fatarms

nice pair you've got there mate :o

Gross.

Nice watches, scorp. :D

Aren

Congrats Scorp. They are beautiful.

I like your photos. You take very nice pix

Wear them in good health !

Thanks for sharing.

:)

Hazz

Nice Scorp, you have my aproval

Health to wear them mate.

tzsteve

Very nice..... I like the model F40 also.............

SSTEEL

Lovely pair mate. So your Bert collection is now complete? Which set you collecting next? :P

You know what, when I just looked at your photo with the Ferrari in the background, I fought, hang on a minute, I have see this before. Then I did a double check and realised it's a model, possibly a Burago make model Ferrari?

Edited by SSTEEL

onionbag
:clap:

scorpion

Lovely pair mate. So your Bert collection is now complete? Which set you collecting next? :P

You know what, when I just looked at your photo with the Ferrari in the background, I fought, hang on a minute, I have see this before. Then I did a double check and realised it's a model, possibly a Burago make model Ferrari?

SS well spotted, the F40 is a Burago model, must be at least 15 years old and needs a good clean and polish! I also have a Testarossa, a nice GTO and a Dodge Viper all red and a Bugatti EB110........in blue! Yep my Bert collection is done and i don't fancy anything else much. Got about 25 watches now as i sold off quite a few here and on ebay and am pretty much done for now.

Pharmo

Good catch mate - loving the abyss in yellow. I think it looks stunning with the ss bracelet.

Enjoy :)

SSTEEL

SS well spotted, the F40 is a Burago model, must be at least 15 years old and needs a good clean and polish! I also have a Testarossa, a nice GTO and a Dodge Viper all red and a Bugatti EB110........in blue! Yep my Bert collection is done and i don't fancy anything else much. Got about 25 watches now as i sold off quite a few here and on ebay and am pretty much done for now.

Cool, I used to collect Buragos whilst I worked away. Heres a few, but all sold now when I left the uK for Finland..

photobaz002.jpg

And my RC 1:1 Cavalier GSi..

RCCavonshelfSmall.jpg

LightGeek

Eww!

Just kidding! I have a similar pair coming... 42mm yellow SOA and 42mm SF albeit black.

charlesanderika

Seriously nice pair, and stunning photos - very nice !

Boycie

Loving these two, just missed a yellow one a couple of day's ago so many congratulations.....:)

assmanthegreat

Beautiful.

pistol

Great looking watches

g9rud

love the yellow, how much ?

BadPickle
877706C2-C539-4E56-97B1-718AC25138BF-4260-0000074D8AFE5BF0.jpg

<RJ>

Hey! Nice cars and watches! Ive been hesitating on ordering the yellow one because of the small size but compared to the sosf in your pics they look identical.

Are the small difference in size noticeable?

scorpion

Hey! Nice cars and watches! Ive been hesitating on ordering the yellow one because of the small size but compared to the sosf in your pics they look identical.

The Yellow SO actually looks slightly larger than the blue steelfish in the flesh but be careful as Breitling make 2 size of yellow SO and mine is the 44mm version. I think the 42mm would be too small.

<RJ>

The Yellow SO actually looks slightly larger than the blue steelfish in the flesh but be careful as Breitling make 2 size of yellow SO and mine is the 44mm version. I think the 42mm would be too small.

Oh, I thought they only made the 42mm and the 44mm was a fantasy. Good to hear. Then the 44mm yellow one have moved up my list above some B01 and the rest of the pack!

edit: I cant find any gen sized 44mm with yellow rehaut. Only the SuperOcean II @42mm. Makes me confused beer%20jumer.gif

Have to try it out anyway though.

Sakurai

Lovely pair and awesome photos! You have me slightly worried I may think the 42mm SOA I have in transit might be on the small side, your 44mm looks brilliant. I am on the fence on whether I should order a blue SF as well, and your photos makes it even more tempting to pull the trigger. If you don't mind me asking - how much was the Steelfish and from where did you get it?

Flipper81

Stunning pair. These are the exact two that are on my want list, I was about to try WI but may use TOro again once I have the funds.