Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Superocean Steelfish 42mm Black

LightGeek

Nothing much to say. It's from H factory and to replace one I foolishly sold a few months back.

suqyvava.jpg

yge3u8aj.jpg

qaqevude.jpg

denynybu.jpg

y5yparu3.jpg

LightGeek

There's no reason for anyone to "call you out" with this watch. Sure, the clasp Breit logo is a little lightly stamped but it's ok.

TheInthusiest

Breitling's are very hard to call out generally speaking.

GLWS... too bad i already purchased something else from the M2M section.. :"(

LightGeek

GLWS... too bad i already purchased something else from the M2M section.. :"(.

GLWS? Jumping the gun a little, are we?

LightGeek
qate3uhy.jpg

TheInthusiest

GLWS... too bad i already purchased something else from the M2M section.. :"(.

GLWS? Jumping the gun a little, are we?

Well.... This is awkward... :boxedin: :Whistle:

Didn't read what section this was posted in... Nice watch. and whenever its time comes.

GLWS... LOL

Edited by TheInthusiest

LightGeek
ape2u8e8.jpg

HeavyKrush

Too bad about the "S" and the block numerals...

Looks great Light!

LightGeek

Looks great Light!

Whew! I have no idea what you're talking about. Ignorance is bliss! :)

LightGeek

Looks great Light!

Ahh... Ok good. Doesn't bother me.

yredevyh.jpg

HeavyKrush

Looks great Light!

Wore mine yesterday, it's one of my favorites right now.

YahButWhy

Considered buying one of these with a white dial on M2M the other day. Decided I liked the black one better. After seeing your pics I KNOW I made the right decision.

Looks great

yawn

There's no reason for anyone to "call you out" with this watch. Sure, the clasp Breit logo is a little lightly stamped but it's ok.

not mean to spoil the fun, but the shape of the 'S' is kind of a big tell, gen has a curve 'S' but rep's is straight.

HeavyKrush

not mean to spoil the fun, but the shape of the 'S' is kind of a big tell, gen has a curve 'S' but rep's is straight.

buzz kill! :D

LightGeek

Who's it going to tell? :) The idea is that if there is a solid construction and there are no manufacturing defects (e.g. stupid sharp edges), nobody is going to realize. Of course unless you meet up with a fellow rep enthusiast heh. It's kind of like those folks saying the hand stack is a "huge" tell on the Explorers... nah. Now "Seamastei"... that's a BIG tell.

Other Berts aside, I think the 42 is good because it was just made for one year. Anything can be disclaimed against the 44 haha.

bowtiefanatc

Nice pickup! I love my white SOSF. I think the SO series is my absolute favorite series, with the exception of the Seawolf of course.

yawn

Who's it going to tell? :) The idea is that if there is a solid construction and there are no manufacturing defects (e.g. stupid sharp edges), nobody is going to realize. Of course unless you meet up with a fellow rep enthusiast heh. It's kind of like those folks saying the hand stack is a "huge" tell on the Explorers... nah. Now "Seamastei"... that's a BIG tell.

Other Berts aside, I think the 42 is good because it was just made for one year. Anything can be disclaimed against the 44 haha.

ikr!

but to me, i m very anal about the fine details of my watches. I still cant get over the 'OFFCNE PANERAI' at the back of my 063 rotor...

TheInthusiest

ikr!

but to me, i m very anal about the fine details of my watches. I still cant get over the 'OFFCNE PANERAI' at the back of my 063 rotor...

Hehehe... Anal.... :Whistle:

LightGeek

ikr!

Exactly! That's what I mean. If its a JLC MASTBR control, I couldn't live with it. If it's a nicely cut MASTER control, I can overlook. I'm ok with inaccuracies to some degree but cannot live with incorrect goofs.

moredhel

Nice Bert LG.

Which TD did you get it from? I normally do not look at berts but seriously considering this one at a mid price point.

LightGeek

Watch International... the bane of my wallet.

TheSav

Looks good mate. I keep hoping ill snag one at a bargain on m2m.

Pharmo

Watch looked great, so i thought i would order same one from wi.

Just heard from rochest (great response time despite current issues!) it seems they can get blue one that they listed in dec but size says 43mm. Searching around this actually seems to be the 44mm

Keeping fingers crossed he can get 42mm, but not sure :(

Will update here for anyone else interested.

hnic

i think this is my favorite rep ive ever owned

shame i sold mine

the only thing that bothers me is the S indeed

but great build and beautiful watch

Bash64

I have the Blue faced version from Toro as part of his sale. Can't beat the price on that one.