Sign in to follow this  
Duzza

Where the F*ck Did These Come From?....

Duzza

Joined the forum a little over a month ago and from nowhere I seem to own a watch box that's almost full of watches :boxedin:

IMG_17081_zps7e7456de.jpg

Dr Yan
:rofl: nice collection!

James.

More pics and deets of the jack, please!!!

TheInthusiest

Sweet collection mate!

juzza1

Wow...very nice collection. I am new to this forum. Have always bought replicas when on holidays in Thailand. I don't spend more than THB1500 (about $50). How do watches that go for $300+ from Trusted dealers compare with those in Thailand at that price point? I presume no comparison? I am really keen to get one from Kuvarsit as they look really good. Thanks and apologies if this has been answered in another thread.

TheInthusiest
Wow...very nice collection. I am new to this forum. Have always bought replicas when on holidays in Thailand. I don't spend more than THB1500 (about $50). How do watches that go for $300+ from Trusted dealers compare with those in Thailand at that price point? I presume no comparison? I am really keen to get one from Kuvarsit as they look really good. Thanks and apologies if this has been answered in another thread.

For one. The bezel won't fall off and cause you to die in embarrassment

Libertatia

Whats the blue one in the bottom right???

TheInthusiest

Looks like an ice watch

Duzza

More pics and deets of the jack, please!!!

Here you go

IMG_17111_zps40668238.jpgIMG_17091_zps1f78b3dd.jpg

Its a quartz. Subdials work, left shows minutes from the timer and right shows 24hr.

Considering putting it up on M2M, no wrist time.

Duzza

Ha ha, I was waiting for someone to spot that. its a £50 special from United Kingdom of Luke. Had I bought the watch box before and of my reps that one is all that would have sat in it :)

juzza1

Thanks...good to know. I suppose I will just have to dive right in and go for it.

Duzza

You are where I was just over a year ago. I bought the Tag Monaco rep you see in my photos whilst on honeymoon in Koh Samui, Thailand along with an Omega Constellation for my wife. Clearly the $300 reps are far superior in terms of the movement etc. However I have to say the exterior quality of the watches we bought hold their own against cheaper reps I've had from Trusted Dealers. In the case of the Constellation, a few TD's have just started offering the exact same watch we bought over a year ago.

Duzza

Looks like an ice watch

Yes its made by Ice but rebranded as Luke.

juzza1

You are where I was just over a year ago. I bought the Tag Monaco rep you see in my photos whilst on honeymoon in Koh Samui, Thailand along with an Omega Constellation for my wife. Clearly the $300 reps are far superior in terms of the movement etc. However I have to say the exterior quality of the watches we bought hold their own against cheaper reps I've had from Trusted Dealers. In the case of the Constellation, a few TD's have just started offering the exact same watch we bought over a year ago.

I bought a Hublot Big Bang 2 weeks ago while in Phuket for $50. I must say it looks great. Everything seems to work fine as well. When you say cheaper reps from Trusted Dealers, do you mean watches under the $300+ bracket? Thanks Duzza.

Duzza

I bought a Hublot Big Bang 2 weeks ago while in Phuket for $50. I must say it looks great. Everything seems to work fine as well. When you say cheaper reps from Trusted Dealers, do you mean watches under the $300+ bracket? Thanks Duzza.

I'd say, from experience the $200 and cheaper reps externally are about where those 2 I bought from Samui are. Having said that, I've still not see a Tag Monaco 24 that looks better than mine, if you discount the movement and functionality.

juzza1

I'd say, from experience the $200 and cheaper reps externally are about where those 2 I bought from Samui are. Having said that, I've still not see a Tag Monaco 24 that looks better than mine, if you discount the movement and functionality.

Thanks very much. It gives me an idea now what I should expect. OK, I'm going to go get myself a Tag now from a TD and report back when I get it! Appreciate your responses!!

Duzza

Thanks very much. It gives me an idea now what I should expect. OK, I'm going to go get myself a Tag now from a TD and report back when I get it! Appreciate your responses!!

What are you going for? I'm a big tag fan and probably know the reps inside out :)

jcagara08

watcheden? price angels? alibaba? TTK?

LOL no pun intended

TheInthusiest
watcheden? price angels? alibaba? TTK?

LOL no pun intended

Liar. Pun was intended. Come clean man.

jcagara08

alright call me Yue Phuck...

sorry, nice collection OP!

James.

Oh snap, I didn't even know these were repped. Hopefully an ultimate 7750 is on the horizon!

nyckid
:thumbsup:

Thang

Nice! Keep up the good habit. Get some more watches and a bigger box :D

S3nd fr0m Tr@nnsform3r

juzza1

What are you going for? I'm a big tag fan and probably know the reps inside out :)

I am looking at a Formula 1. The one with the black dial, black bezel, and black rubber strap. Any recommendations as to which TD to get from will be much appreciated!

Duzza

I am looking at a Formula 1. The one with the black dial, black bezel, and black rubber strap. Any recommendations as to which TD to get from will be much appreciated!

I've received excellent service and Tags from Andrew at Trusty Time. He takes PayPal which is a must for me. Opt for DHL delivery and you'll be enjoying your new watch within 48 hours too :)