Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Stewart

Daytona sec@6 A7750 from PTSWISS or A21 from Narikaa?

Matthew Stewart

I've understood that Daytona sec@6 is pretty unreliable..so what about narikaa's A21 Daytona?is it more reliable?is it also more fixable?your advices?

a.Buy a daytona sec@6 from pt and then service the movement from Domenico or Francisco(doing graphite treatment);

b.buy a daytona sec@6 from narikaa

c.buy a daytona sec @9 from narikaa..

which one opportunity will give me the most reliable watch?

unfortunately,narikaa hasn't sec@9 with eta like movements and pt has just TOO vintage models..thank you for your advices and sorry if I've posted another topic!

Matthew

AllergyDoc

The 21J from Narikaa won't have a working chronograph and the chrono second hand runs continuously. If you're okay with that (I wouldn't be) then that's your best bet. It will be less expensive and last longer (hopefully).

The models from PT will be far more accurate. Sending it to Francisco to have the graphite treatment is an option, although personally I wouldn't do it. You'll either get a good one or you won't, IMO.

I wonder if Narikaa could source you a seconds-at-9:00 with an A7500? You could ask.

400RLXSW_9_Daytona_1_LRG.jpg

Member X

c.

Most reliable and most accurate to gen - the A21j movement will have the subdials working incorrectly, and the seconds at 6 is a timebomb

:Whistle:

Narikaa should be able to get you what you want - ask him if he can get you the specific model you want the next time he is travelling!

You may have to pay in advance but may be the best option :Whistle:

Or do you have a friend in the EU who could send one on to you that was shipped from China?

Matthew Stewart

Yes AllergyDoc,you're right,in fact is the model you've posted with sec@9 I do want!I've just asked to narikaa if is possible to have with a7750,I hope so..not working of chrono doesn't make me very happy,is a real problem,I hope narikaa will help me..thank you for yuor answer!

Matthew Stewart
c.

Most reliable and most accurate to gen - the A21j movement will have the subdials working incorrectly, and the seconds at 6 is a timebomb

:Whistle:

Narikaa should be able to get you what you want - ask him if he can get you the specific model you want the next time he is travelling!

You may have to pay in advance but may be the best option :)

Or do you have a friend in the EU who could send one on to you that was shipped from China?

Unfortunately mamber x I haven't any friends,for example,in the UK who can ship it to me..in effect I believe the best for me would be the one who posted allergy doc with asian eta..so you say narikaa could find it to me?I do hope so..I want that watch..:Whistle: