Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

So What Happened to Sead

ebzen02

Okay, this is probably none of our damn business; at least none of our business here since he is not even a dealer here. But, curiosity killed the cat, and since we cannot speculate or make up any story over at RG -- else you get the rep police knocking at your door-- I decided to bring here because I know we all love a good bit of rep tabloid gossip. So....ahmmm..[John] what the hell happen to this well respected dealer that made him leave the states with a suitcase and a pair of dirty Fruit-of-the-loom underwear. :cowboy:

The truth and nothing but the truth..unless you are a midget with a big stick!

dingle
:cowboy:

AllergyDoc

That would be my guess, but I don't know. I don't even know if he's a citizen here or not.

ebzen02

Found this to be very interesting:

"i wont go into details y , but i had to do that, otherwise u wouldnt hear from me for very lng time."

NFleischer

first i heard of this. did he give everybody their watches brfore he left? i would assume by the name

he was an al-queda operative, not to profile. gotta say he did a hell of a lume job on those PAM's

i bought a few things from him, including this modded 112- very nice!

DSC00255.jpg

PS: I just checked @ RG, he had to flee to Europe. Will still be doing business but it will take awhile to get all his stuff shipped over there.

Frankly; at this point I'd go with some other dealers until the dust settles. He was pretty slow before- I'm sure you'll have to wait 1-2 months now to get a watch; IF you do. I think DSN would be the logical choice for PAM's; he used alot of DSN parts for the hi end 111 and 112, etc.

dingle
did he give everybody their watches brfore he left?

no. he stated the watches would be shipped to him at a later date from the US.

PatronSaintofChainsaws

Wild guess: Like every other US-based rep dealer in the past, he got caught/busted selling reps. Except apparently this guy is smarter than the rest, so he either caught wind of it before they came knocking, or skipped town instead of showing up for a court date.

That's just my wild guess, and should be taken as such.

ebzen02
Wild guess: Like every other US-based rep dealer in the past, he got caught/busted selling reps. Except apparently this guy is smarter than the rest, so he either caught wind of it before they came knocking, or skipped town instead of showing up for a court date.

That's just my wild guess, and should be taken as such.

That's what I thought.. What a shame! Sucks...he lived in Florida, my back yard.. Never bought anything from him but always wanted on of his modded Pams :cowboy:

KBH

Seems to me that his name was Russian or somewhere close by. Just from what I remember from his PP address/name. But then I could be wrong.

Here's what he posted on RG:

HELLO

well im back but under slightly different circumstances.

i had to leave the states and im now in europe. (i wont go into details y , but i had to do that, otherwise u wouldnt hear from me for very lng time.

anyway im back on rg, and i have a lot of pms to respond so t will take me little time.

i came to euro with a briefcase, no money no watches, but everything should be shipped to me slowly here.

first one i want to do is take care of previous orders, might be little wait little change etc, but i will take care everyone i promise that.

so please who has pending order, fixture etc shoot me a pm.

i wont get back to u right away but i will, i have so much stuff to do

jut an update everything is in the usa, watches wise that i had in stock that should be shipped to me but dont know when i have to find a way to ship thm from the states here

as of the parts and tools they should be shipped to me on monday hopefully so i can built stuff that i owe u guys and other things

now business wise i will be working with someone in china and he will be doing the shipping for me also i will be working on the web site soon,

alo i will be working now on other things like handbags, shoes, clothes etc etc

Last edited by sead1999 : Today at 06:59 AM.

Member X

Sounds dodgy as fuck LoL but that's the game we're in, I guess!

I hope he's using a secure IP address and isn't based in a country with an extradition arrangement with the US!

ebzen02

I will volunteer to get all of the watches to shipped out to him.

AustinTech

all part of the game for a dealer

prestigewatchco

Want to be a rep watch dealer? then you need to reside in the EAST to do any volume of sales. many have tried and failed in the US/Europe.

Impossible to do volume sales unless you dropship from China or other far East country.

Low volume you have a chance but once you start importing in any volume your days are numbered.

Incidentally rep watches not a confirmed reason Sead had to bail out of US could well have been a totally unrelated reason. he was not a native born American so could well have been visa issues or something.

Also people are assuming EU but Sead says Europe it is more than likely he is in his native Albania I would think

In that event EU members will still face customs clearance with any watches they buy so I think the joy being shown some EU members is a little premature because I am pretty sure anything from Albania in the EU will be checked as much if not more than from China it is a major route for drugs from FYROM and the Middle East via Turkey and daily in Greece there are drug finds on this route

OHMYGODITSAPANERAI

Very interesting, just last week I received a PM from him saying that the three watches that I had requested were now available for immediate shipment. Luckily for me it seems, I had spent the money elsewhere.

Luthier
Very interesting, just last week I received a PM from him saying that the three watches that I had requested were now available for immediate shipment. Luckily for me it seems, I had spent the money elsewhere.

I'm stick to Robert and Mary, why need anyone else?

Waipio Jeff

He was by far my favorite dealer. Being in the US was pure bonus. I love the quick USPS PM shipping and if there was ever a problem it was back to him the same cheap fast way.

OHMYGODITSAPANERAI

I agree with waipio11, it was always just very convenient to buy from him. Send payment, and have the watches 2-3 days later without having to pay for express shipping from China.

Im sorry that he has ran into issues, but as has been mentioned its pretty hard to do this in the US. I have spent countless hours trying to figure out how I could get away with it myself. I even had a dealer willing to sell to me at wholesale prices.

There are some forum members who seem to be able to do it. Its not uncommon to see a FS ad. where there are 4-8 watches all in brand new condition available for sale at the same time. Of course they do not openly say that they are dealers, and the ad. always says something about "need to pay the bills, or Fire Sale". Its just not a risk that is worth the few dollars that can be made (although profits could be in the $100 per watch range on some).

Zed

Maybe he lived in Arizona and didn't have his 'papers' with him ;)

AustinTech

Albania, maybe? Shit man, I'd rather live in China. What a tough way to live, having to flee to other countries and stuff.

I don't think my wife and kids would be ok with that. ;)

prestigewatchco

Did he have a wife and kids in US then?

Like it or not he is of more use to them in Albania than in prison

ebzen02

Here is my distorted and untrue theory.. ready?

POST DELETED..reason...It was in really poor taste..

Edit: Don't want to get flushed again :)

AllergyDoc

I foresee another banning in ebzen's future.

Brightlight
I foresee another banning in ebzen's future.

Yes and it would be well deserved - he missed out Mr BigandWonderful :D

houndoggie

Wow... crazy shit!!!