sconehead

anyone get a screenshot? :D

ebzen02
:D

sconehead
:gagged:

I need to know...real bad...:monkeyspank:

ebzen02

Perhaps if I make the mad lib version for it...to me it wasn't that bad, but to the Repgeek God's??? Ah!! They have long tentacles.

sconehead
Perhaps if I make the mad lib version for it...to me it wasn't that bad, but to the Repgeek God's??? Ah!! They have long tentacles.

...and super flush toilets...:monkeyspank:

ebzen02

...and super flush toilets...:gagged:

:monkeyspank:

x.jpg

dingle

latest post from sead:

Future Plans, I Owe U Guys Explanation

hello all,

i had to move from The USA quick and unexpected, anyway im settling here an will try my best way up.

well my priority at the moment is to fix all pending orders and things that i left from the states, thats number one thing i will do and until take care that i wont do anything else major.

second thing that im doing at the moment is setting up a place and person to check clean , upgrade watches prior any shipping from china,

so that said, i will be in china often, i will have a system, and have more free time so i could start luming more watches like sausage dials, like bell and rosses, create more projects, more parts and improve by days, also i wont have a regular job anymore just this.

third thing is a web site and im talking to some people at the moment about it.

and the last thing at the moment thats in my mind is expending, like shoes, jeans, shirts, accessories.

thats my plan for now lets see how it will go, im hopping by fall most of the stuff planned will be ready

ebzen02

Interesting stuff coming from Amsterdam (oh that is where I would go) Turkey..or is it Russia..wait..could he be in Siberia? Well, whatever happened in his personal life is personal and hopefully we'll see a better Sead and a better system. I like his website idea..

Member X

Sounds promising. I hope he can sort out some decent bell&ross stuff with lume!

blobe
He was pretty slow before- I'm sure you'll have to wait 1-2 months now to get a watch; IF you do. I think DSN would be the logical choice for PAM's; he used alot of DSN parts for the hi end 111 and 112, etc.

Utter bullshit tbh, sead was fast "before". (not sure now)

dingle
He was pretty slow before- I'm sure you'll have to wait 1-2 months now to get a watch; IF you do. I think DSN would be the logical choice for PAM's; he used alot of DSN parts for the hi end 111 and 112, etc.

well hello blobe :rofl:

Sead fast? don't make me laugh. He took over 5 months to get me a watch I actually ordered and over 200 PM's of broken english didn't help. Then I find out later it has the wrong movement for the series dial I ordered only because I was a noob at the time. Oh yeah, this was "before" when he was in Florida.

:lol:...I laughed anyway thinking about it again. ahhhhhhhhhhh.....to know then what I know now.........

onzenuub

well hello blobe :clap:

Sead fast? don't make me laugh. He took over 5 months to get me a watch I actually ordered and over 200 PM's of broken english didn't help. Then I find out later it has the wrong movement for the series dial I ordered only because I was a noob at the time. Oh yeah, this was "before" when he was in Florida.

:lol:...I laughed anyway thinking about it again. ahhhhhhhhhhh.....to know then what I know now.........

You knew noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing, you know nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing and you wil neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever know noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing. :rofl:

dingle

well hello blobe :thud:

You knew noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing, you know nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing and you wil neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever know noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing. :rofl:

:rofl:

:clap:

KBH
You knew noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing, you know nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing and you wil neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever know noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing. :lol:

Dingleberry is now a connoisseur of fine horological timepieces.

dingle
You knew noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing, you know nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing and you wil neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever know noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing. :lol:

Dingleberry is now a connoisseur of fine horological timepieces.

OK. I call bullshit on that post :rofl:

AllergyDoc

Sead was never fast with my orders, either.