northcountryboy1976

Date stopped working on DSSD

Luxuracer
30 minutes ago, Cdenim said:

Aww man, you had to go there...... didn't you.  Last race was at Barber 2012. There isn't a day that goes by without thinking....." can i make it one more brake marker, before i put this thing into the sand" . And you're right, asides from the great people i've met along  those twisty corners and back straits, I have found alot of that same camaraderie here.  Some more crazy than others. LOL... and its not my fault, it came up as a new thread in the RWI CLUBROOM!!!!!! Well maybe i should have looked at the date before answering . Oh well, I'll just go with what you said and call it done. Here you go, a few pounds lighter, Barber 2012 after press opt with Jaimie Hacking. guy is like 5'1

Screenshot_20171230-142218.jpgScreenshot_20171230-142258.jpgScreenshot_20171230-142401.jpg

What the HELL ?!?!

giphy.gif

My last race was in 2006 at VIR.

That year Jamie Hacking won both Superstock and Supersport. I have a picture with Jamie too. Got to go home and dig it out.

Luxuracer

The only picture I have in my phone ... old man track day to hold on to the "glory" days ... Kakaka!

J1rCn53.jpg

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Cdenim said:

Screenshot_20171230-142401.jpg

Baller ... Is that the Ducati 1199 Panigale ... you got there !?!

Cdenim
1 hour ago, Luxuracer said:

Baller ... Is that the Ducati 1199 Panigale ... you got there !?!

Yes sir. Its a pre-producton PAN-APIZZA. Very unpredictable bike and hard to dial in. Miss my 1198 sp every single day. Had the DP high compression pistons. heads. Thing made 190 hp / 190 lbs torque. weighed liiiike 380 lbs fully fueled. I miss the open clutch. I'll find another one some day. Damn man, had tht bike too. bought the 01 r6 with the first ever led tail lights and took it down to Daytona. Insane power to weight that bike had. All tucked in proper with those squared shoulders. Ok....  skill recognized.:beer2:

GingerApple

@Raddave. Don't fuck with Cdenim. He BIGGER than you,

Luxuracer
26 minutes ago, Cdenim said:

All tucked in proper with those squared shoulders. Ok....  skill recognized.:beer2:

Just an old-school twist-of-the-wrist riding style. (King Rainey ... anyone!?!)

Young racers nowaday, change their style dramatically (aka Marc Marquez's riding style).

Cdenim
20 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Raddave wouldn't have any reason to. Besides that, i'm sure he'd kick my ass from here to RepGeeks without any issue.

Cdenim
3 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Just an old-school twist-of-the-wrist riding style. (King Rainey ... anyone!?!)

Young racers nowaday, change their style dramatically (aka Marc Marquez's riding style).

My absolute, all time was right up Rainey's but half the time. Mr. Mick Doohan. The old 2 stroke 500cc's. Those guys were racers. No throttle by wire, timing retard, traction controlled bunch of cry babies, a few exceptions of course. Nope, Schwantz, Rainey, Doohan, Edwards. ... they had there wrist, an intrinsic ability to make millisecond dissensions and the wildest monsters of motorcycles around. With no traction assist anything and a 2 stroke power band at 200hp. 

Raddave
4 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Why would i do that any  way ?

Cdenim
51 minutes ago, Raddave said:

Why would i do that any  way ?

I don't know, just responded to @GingerBubba tryin to smack talk. lol.  I for one love the way you guys moderate RWI. I'd be lying if i didn't say I enjoy seeing some shit talking scammer getting treated from time to time, but thats why RWI has the community it has. You don't leave crap like that around to cause problems. Maybe Ginger was referring to your brand of web justice. idk. just sayin you'd never have a reason to, brother.  

GingerApple

Yeah, I was only messing chaps. I thought Cdenim mistakenly referred to you Raddave as a noob and you jokingly threatened to dispense justice once RWI was back up and running. Then Cdenim posted a photo showing he's a stocky bloke, hence my jokey response... Obviously not very funny, but no harm meant!

What is it they say, if you have to explain the joke....

Raddave
25 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Yeah, I was only messing chaps. I thought Cdenim mistakenly referred to you Raddave as a noob and you jokingly threatened to dispense justice once RWI was back up and running. Then Cdenim posted a photo showing he's a stocky bloke, hence my jokey response... Obviously not very funny, but no harm meant!

What is it they say, if you have to explain the joke....

no its fine , i just didnt want anyone thinking we were mad at each other .........but i do think i could take him .......once you grab a mans tongue , he wont bite you ......well it works on dogs anyway ....id proally get my ass beat , and then hed feel bad ;)

GingerApple

I'd pay to watch that scrap! Probably better quality than any Conor McGregor boxing match.

Edited by GingerBubba

Cdenim
3 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

I'd pay to watch that scrap! Probably better quality than any Conor McGregor boxing match.

I would have lost alot of money on that man.  Never seen so much show boating, shit talking, in my life for Conor to lost like he did. Lolol, I think the first 3 sentences into the very first post I ever read of Radddave's I knew this was someone to know and respect. Never gave me a nooobie vibe. Not so much. Coincidentally enough, gentlemen, I did fight for Kieth Hackney. Who Ken Shamrock, The "Ice Man", and several other MMA greats learned from. He has the Hackney school of modern fight science in roselle illinois. Basically taking most of the major disciplines of Karate, Tia Kwan Do, Jujitsu,  Jeet Kune Do, aikido, and gets rid of all the pomp and circumstance. The stances, any of the art  these styles have and breaks it down to the nitty gritty.... What will save your life if someone assaults you. A lot like the Krav Maga, the Israeli special police learn just not to that level. Now. take what i just said. If I'm throwing names out there like Ken Shamrock, It shows my age, I  don't care what I know, what i've done, What special skills i might or might not have, (said in a very Liam Neeson, on the phone kinda way) Shit hurts now!!! So in our hypothetical circle of fire death match, @Raddave leaves the circle every time, leaving me beaten, bloody and realizing my Noob v7 Deepsea was a later production run and has the incorrect sel hight from the lugs after all.... Damn you Chazing Time!!!!  I Love how we totally hijacked the shit out of this several year old post to get to know each other better. LOLOLOL. Ahhhhh can't wait to be home again... Happy new years guys! to you and all your families.

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Cdenim said:

I would have lost alot of money on that man.  Never seen so much show boating, shit talking, in my life for Conor to lost like he did. Lolol, I think the first 3 sentences into the very first post I ever read of Radddave's I knew this was someone to know and respect. Never gave me a nooobie vibe. Not so much. Coincidentally enough, gentlemen, I did fight for Kieth Hackney. Who Ken Shamrock, The "Ice Man", and several other MMA greats learned from. He has the Hackney school of modern fight science in roselle illinois. Basically taking most of the major disciplines of Karate, Tia Kwan Do, Jujitsu,  Jeet Kune Do, aikido, and gets rid of all the pomp and circumstance. The stances, any of the art  these styles have and breaks it down to the nitty gritty.... What will save your life if someone assaults you. A lot like the Krav Maga, the Israeli special police learn just not to that level. Now. take what i just said. If I'm throwing names out there like Ken Shamrock, It shows my age, I  don't care what I know, what i've done, What special skills i might or might not have, (said in a very Liam Neeson, on the phone kinda way) Shit hurts now!!! So in our hypothetical circle of fire death match, @Raddave leaves the circle every time, leaving me beaten, bloody and realizing my Noob v7 Deepsea was a later production run and has the incorrect sel hight from the lugs after all.... Damn you Chazing Time!!!!  I Love how we totally hijacked the shit out of this several year old post to get to know each other better. LOLOLOL. Ahhhhh can't wait to be home again... Happy new years guys! to you and all your families.

giphy.gif