Sign in to follow this  
sydduckett

Have i been tucked up...

sydduckett

As the title says really. I brought a Omega Constellation from Watcheslol.co.uk www.watcheslol.co.uk/Omega-Constellation-Lady-Size-36-mm-accurate-psize-Japanese-Quartz-movement-White-neoteric-dial-p6236.html

Have been waiting for nearly six weeks now and am unable to contact them via the site as the refference number i have doesnt seem to work.

Has anyone had any dealings with this site either good or bad?

Many thanks

Syd

Edited by greg_r
Active link to scam site disabled

Duzza

Dont like the look of that site at all. I'd say you've been done.

onzenuub

You're fucked.

dalboy

If memory serves me correctly this is a russian site , one of many.

And scammers ..watches are good pictures ..because they are Gens..sadly you have done your dough..

Were you a member here when you ordered from them

Dal.

nev848

Sys to be honest you join the forum full of trusted dealers and expert advice then go elsewhere then ask have I been done.

Well yes probably you have. Did you do any research or just jump in?

Dr Yan
You're fucked.

And not in a good way !

sydduckett

Sys to be honest you join the forum full of trusted dealers and expert advice then go elsewhere then ask have I been done.

To answer your question, i brought the watch prior to being aware of this site or its ilk...Anyways it was done the night before a holiday and to be honest i forgot about it until a week after i got back after popping a piston on my lambretta but thats another story.

Had to laugh at the "your fucked" post,,,,,,,,c**t...

Anways its on the card and ill get my money back. anyone point me in the direction of a kosher supplier of fake watches (thats any oxymoron isnt it?) as im in need of an omega constelation or maybe a u boat.

Ta

Syd

Edge22

[anyone point me in the direction of a kosher supplier of fake watches (thats any oxymoron isnt it?) as im in need of an omega constelation or maybe a u boat.

Ta

Syd

FFS!

Why dont you simply click the header on the first page that say "NEW MEMBERS START HERE"???????????

I'll even show you the way - http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Just choose any one of them.

nev848

Hi Syd

Good luck getting your money back on buying a fake watch. Not sure how that one will pan out with the credit card company. May land you in some serious hot water.

We have a full list of trusted dealers on the forum and if you use the search box in the top right corner and do some research you can find all you answers.

The members on here are very helpful but they will expect you to do some research yourself.

All the best. Nev

dalboy

Hi Syd

Good luck getting your money back on buying a fake watch. Not sure how that one will pan out with the credit card company. May land you in some serious hot water.

We have a full list of trusted dealers on the forum and if you use the search box in the top right corner and do some research you can find all you answers.

The members on here are very helpful but they will expect you to do some research yourself.

All the best. Nev

Who says we are helpful :suck:

scorpion

A pic is worth a 1000s words...................

2 TRUSTED GUIDE.jpg

black263

Hi Syd

All the best. Nev

But the pictures shown were genuine ones - honest Mr Credit Card, and I had no idea I was buying a fake watch, honest Mr Credit Card, and I've been scammed, honest Mr Credit Card, so can I have my money back Mr Credit Card, please. Worth a shot. If you paid with paypal, go into the dispute process. Never with a TD, but with a scammer site, go for it.

nev848

Hi Syd

All the best. Nev

Who says we are helpful :suck:

Fair point well put :)

sydduckett

can only but have a go. Ill have a look at the sites.

ta chaps

syd

dalboy

can only but have a go. Ill have a look at the sites.

ta chaps

syd

Good luck !

Dal.

reximda

Doublepostwhore

Edited by admixer

reximda

To answer your question, i brought the watch prior to being aware of this site or its ilk...Anyways it was done the night before a holiday and to be honest i forgot about it until a week after i got back after popping a piston on my lambretta but thats another story.

Had to laugh at the "your fucked" post,,,,,,,,c**t...

Anways its on the card and ill get my money back. anyone point me in the direction of a kosher supplier of fake watches (thats any oxymoron isnt it?) as im in need of an omega constelation or maybe a u boat.

Ta

Syd

FYI, while you may get your money back from the card by pleading ignorance, the Russian baddies most certainly have your card details now, and you'd do well to have your bank issue a new card/number.

Welcome to the forum!

You'll be spending many multiples of your original "purchase" now. But you'll have nice watches.

dalboy

Doublepostwhore

Everyone counts. :giggle:

pilch23

Www.watchesLOL

.....LOL.....laugh out loud

Serge D

Lol, thats a scam site, try www.watcheswtf.co.ru :D j/k

Order your next watch from our dealers and you wont be disappointed for sure. Even if something goes wrong youre still covered.

Pharmo

welcome mate, and keep us updated!

RussP

Welcome to the forum, Syd.

A fair amount of our newer members have arrived here as a consequence of being scammed by fake sites.

Dealing with replica dealers is a time-consuming affair, and if you don't have the patience of a saint, I suggest you get out whilst the going's good.

Alternatively, buying from the Member to Member (M2M) section is the best bet.

Russ,

trailboss99

Yup, pack of Russian scammers. Contact your CC immediately, cancel the card and do a chargeback on the purchase.