Sign in to follow this  
dave1978

Hi From Ireland

dave1978

Hi,

Am hoping from some advice , I pretty much want to buy an omega seamaster and have browsed some of the forums and dealers sites.

What should I expect to pay for a good replica?

And where is the best place to buy a seamaster replica?

Thanks in advance

Dave.

Pharmo

Welcome dave :)

Have a look at the list of trusted dealers at the top of the page and their website. You cant really go wrong with any of them.

Also search bar is your friend ;)

dave1978

Thanks Pharmo,

Just another question , are the Replica watches as good as say a standard swatch watch which will last like forever?

Dave.

greg_r

Depends on what you buy, mate. A non-chrono seamaster from the higher end of the range will have a decent quality movement which can be serviced when it needs it and should therefore last you for many years. A cheapie, on the other hand, might last for ages or might only last a year or two - luck of the draw.

Note that automatics (gen or rep) are generally that bit more sensitive than quartz, and WILL need servicing every now and then...

scorpion

Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Namaste, and Välkommen....................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great

information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

...........-(o o)-...........

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

PS: Yes this message is cut and pasted, I am sorry if you thought it was hand crafted just for you and are now bitterly disapointed but I simply have way to much work to do to write down an individual welcome to every new member. But hey at least you might understand one or more of the languages I put "welcome" in.

Tits McGee

Welcome to clown college! Glad to have you here. Ireland huh. I'll bet they have a lot if Irish girls over there!

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG.

tzsteve

Hi Dave and welcome,

I'm in Ireland too... I got a seamaster off Toro a while ago http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=55177

There's a lot of good info on here and All I'll say is read up on the watch your interested in and be very patient once U do place an order..but it will be worth it

Steve

dalboy

Welcome to the looney bin Dave...

Straight jackets optional. :giggle:

Dal.

jeffw69

Welcome to the Home for Wayward Young Men ( and a few women and others). :D

simey83

Welcome mate!!

From Ireland myself (North). Just joined the other day and have already ordered a watch. Say goodbye to your savings hah!

In terms of "which seller is best" I don't think there is such a thing! What I recommend is to get talking to some of them via email which will give you a feel for the person. I went with MR and so for I am happy with what has gone on (Watch picked, money sent, awaiting QC pics). You can also read their recent feedback in the TD section which is helpful.

As for which particular rep is best, i.e. movement, version, factory etc. I would talk to the more experienced members, they seemed happy to help.

Good luck,

Simon

Wriggles

Thanks for the messages,

I am currently looking at this http://www.intime.co...id_product=1207

any observations for someone who is clueless would be much appreciated

yes Tits we have irish girls here :)

Ryan at InTime is not a TD here, feel free to ask over on RWI where he is, but if you want Mod support for any possible issues that may occur stick to the TD's on our list who will be able to get you the exact same watch if you just email them and ask.

BTW one of my mates here got the same 42mm PO from Mary and Rochest at WI and it is very very nice. I prefer the 45mm models myself but still a lovely rep...and if I remember right it worked out a bit less delivered EMS to Dublin, so worth asking them and see what price they are offering it at.

AndyBlue

Hello

dave1978

Thanks again for messages

Imibcn, i sent watch international an email

Precious,,ye signing barton?:)

dave1978

Simon,

Is MR marvellous replica?

DG335

Hi fella from fellow Irish resident.

Had around 45 watches delivered so PM me if you need any help

simey83
Simon,

Is MR marvellous replica?

yes. That's them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Dr Yan

Hi Dave and welcome, I'm also from Ireland :)

Wriggles

They always say made from original watch, how many of them are is debatable. Some reps such as Tag probably are since they're relatively cheaper and more commonplace, as opposed to some of the very expensive gens such as limited edition AP's or Hublots etc.

Not sure on the Link Day/Date, the Carrera Day/Date though is considered a super rep. The Link probably is very good, search the review section maybe someone's done a review

simey83

Amazing mate! Next on my list, one of those :)

dave1978

ta simey, you ever plated valderrama?

simey83

Sure have! In June past there. Unreal! I took that pic in my signature :D