Sign in to follow this  
jrs335

How to regulate P.9000 decorated A-7750

jrs335

I know, but it wouldn't regulate the movement. :lol:

don't say that... soft to hard would be the perfect micro-adjust. :lol:

Scones pics show exactly how to adjust the movement, though -8 is pretty damn good. It's a bit of a fools errand trying to adjust out 8 sec on an unserviced A7750, but if I was going to do it, I'd do it via the balance area-

A7750-1.jpg

I got it to within 8 S/D with the coarse adjuster as you illustrate but unable to access the fine adjustment lever. It was -35 S/D when I received it, so +8 is where it will stay until someone else figures it out.

plankton

...if it's 7750 based, use these pics as a guide...but be aware, only move it a midge's dick at a time, wear it, observe any improvement and adjust further as necessary... ;)

A7750-1.jpg

...if memory serves it's this way to increase,

A7750-2.jpg

You Do mean a Scones dick? :lol:

...I was originally planning to say an Onze's dick...honestly... :lol:

backwards on mine

plankton

...if it's 7750 based, use these pics as a guide...but be aware, only move it a midge's dick at a time, wear it, observe any improvement and adjust further as necessary... ;)

A7750-1.jpg

...if memory serves it's this way to increase,

A7750-2.jpg

You Do mean a Scones dick? :lol:

...I was originally planning to say an Onze's dick...honestly... :lol:

I know, but it wouldn't regulate the movement. :lol:

I think it's the reverse.

markeym3

8 sec's is great , my bronzo is + 1 min ,,, so will have a go at regulating ,,

replicastuff
regulate via the balance assembly, just move a cunt hair whichever way you need to adjust for
...but be aware, only move it a midge's dick at a time, wear it, observe any improvement and adjust further as necessary... ;)

Classic quotes lol

markeym3
regulate via the balance assembly, just move a cunt hair whichever way you need to adjust for
...but be aware, only move it a midge's dick at a time, wear it, observe any improvement and adjust further as necessary... ;)

Classic quotes lol

This technical talk is great ,,, ok just off to google cunt hair

nymka

Guys, can anybody tell me how to regulate this version of A7750? It's a ZF PAM 389 and it's losing about a minute per day. The movement is identical to the one in the image below; I just don't see that second arm that would need to be moved. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated

P9000-ZFacV2.jpg

UmpaHimself

the movement pictured has access screws the 2 blue ones on the balance assembly which you would remove to gain access to the fine regulator, some other variations of the decorated 7750/p9000 have a solid plate that covers the whole balance like so

PN441b6.jpg

I have never seen it covered like that before. The whole P.9000 decoration plate looks weird on that watch.