Sign in to follow this  
clockwerk

First purchase - a bit of guidance need here with QC

HeavyKrush
Should I reject the QC on this lume shot ?

image_zps130eb606.jpg

Ha! You are such a smart ass.
Frack, I responded to Savs gibe before realizing he was actually being accused of being a smart ass. He is... End of story.

Pmat

:cheerleader2:

clockwerk

keep em coming..

clockwerk

Maybe it's simply The Sav's way of asking if you actually read this IMPORTANT part of the board?

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...?showtopic=7456

If not - then that's not at all a smartass comment...

n00b to rep scene. not to forums.. i ve read those sections before posting. Nothing about lume shots.

Pmat

Maybe it's simply The Sav's way of asking if you actually read this IMPORTANT part of the board?

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...?showtopic=7456

If not - then that's not at all a smartass comment...

n00b to rep scene. not to forums.. i ve read those sections before posting. Nothing about lume shots.

Mate, dicks will be dicks. It's the irresistible force of nature, unfortunately.

Edited by Pmat

LightGeek
If the watch isn't advertised as "super lumed" not sure what you'll get out of the lumed pics. Just about any watch will shine if exposed to enough light and pic snapped quickly.

You'd be able to see if the lume is missing, very uneven, or otherwise horribly flawed.

nev848
keep em coming..

A little bit of a heads up. Don't take anything these reprobates say as it is all in good humour. They are all good guys and we have all had the piss taken out of us.

You asked a question got a decent reply now the thread as it always does turns to an off topic piss take.

Welcome to RWG my friend :)

black263

If lume is really important, don't buy this watch

IMG_4010_zps77c81e8f.jpg

This one is much better.

IMG_4013_zps6b6516b3.jpg

black263

Lume pics are redundant, long exposure to strong light and a fast shutter speed will make anything look good.

Methinks you mean a slow shutter speed.

Del

@ clorkwerk - it's a valid question and I think you've probably got enough "proper" responses to help. The other responses are generally light-hearted so don't take them the wrong way. ;)

@ everyone else - this is the Flame Free Zone so tread carefully please....

Regarding lume QC pics, I see no harm in asking the TD for one if it is important to you, Ultimately though, it is up to the TD whether or not to provide one - there is no hard and fast rule that a TD must provide a lume shot. Personally, I wouldn't bother though - unless there was a well-known issue with the lume application on a particular watch and you wanted to ensure that you got a good one.

:)

solkryssare

Plus, a lumeshot says relatively little about the actual performance. Even poor lume can be made to look stunning if you know what your are doing with a camera.....