Sign in to follow this  
nitros83

DlC, coating and etc

nitros83

I'm wondering if the gold platted doc coating like the black Pam's , is something that wear off with the time or I will stay on the case for ever?

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Olly

? DOC ?? I think that you mean DLC. DLC stands for Diamond Like Coating. Meaning a coating as resistant as a diamond. It is very resistant if it is applied well. On some bad jobs it will flake off or scratch easily. If it is applied properly it will resist anything you throw at it.

I hope this helps :)

Olly

nitros83
? DOC ?? I think that you mean DLC. DLC stands for Diamond Like Coating. Meaning a coating as resistant as a diamond. It is very resistant if it is applied well. On some bad jobs it will flake off or scratch easily. If it is applied properly it will resist anything you throw at it.

I hope this helps :)

Olly

Yes I meant dlc bloody iPhone so I should be good if a buy a black pam from a TD?

Sent from my iFonzie

using Tapatalk

Olly

Depends on how much you want to spend. If you spend over $200 you will get top quality. :)

gottahaverolex

Dlc actually stands for Diamond Like Carbon, not coating

TheSav

Its all going to depend on how you treat it. If you bang it up against surfaces and are rough with it then it will more than likely show damage. if you are careful and treat it with a bit of respect then it should last well.