Sign in to follow this  
spinorex

A very new and scared member.

spinorex

Hi all.

I am a very new member and very new to the concept of buying a Replica Watch and scared about making the first step. I have no idea where to start, I have read through many topics and still none thw wiser.

Killasam
Hi all.

I am a very new member and very new to the concept of buying a Replica Watch and scared about making the first step. I have no idea where to start, I have read through many topics and still none thw wiser.

well first things you need to decide is what watch you want.

then you should give mary an email at [email protected] and she will find it for you, be sure to send her pictures and a model number.

she will get you almost anything you want and at the best price.

you do not need to worry all the dealers on the board are very good at what they do and you will not be disappointed with the quality.

Regards

Sam

spinorex
Hi all.

well first things you need to decide is what watch you want.

then you should give mary an email at [email protected] and she will find it for you, be sure to send her pictures and a model number.

she will get you almost anything you want and at the best price.

you do not need to worry all the dealers on the board are very good at what they do and you will not be disappointed with the quality.

Regards

Sam

I was looking at a Rolex Pro Hunter, I have seen this May meantioned in other topics, who and where do I find this person. Or is that an extremely stupid question, as I said I am new to the concept.

Neil

Ska

Welcome Spinorex,

I'm pretty new too but went with Mary as my 1st rep, she officially rocks!! Great service and attention to detail. She'll even keep the watch running for a day or so after she finds the one you want just to make sure the movement is sound.

You'll be given photos and step by step updates of how the order is progressing. Its worth noting that she even offers a full refund if customs should seize the watch which is incredible if you think about it.

for a more detailed breakdown of how to buy a watch from Mary see this post:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=5767

Hope it helps and good luck!!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :thumbsup:

spinorex
welcome to the nuthouse :thumbsup:

Thanks. everyone. I hope I have stumbled on the right place.

KBH

Absolutely nothing to be scared about. Of Course after you get the first one you'll want more. That's when you should start getting scared. :thumbsup:

Of course you do have to decide whether you want the cheapie with the 21j Asian movement or the better model with the Eta or Eta clone movement. I would strongly suggest the better model since it's not going to be that much more and you'll get the proper hi-beat movement and you're assured of getting the top of the line case and sapphire glass.

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!

scope

You found the right spot.Welcome!

spinorex

Thanks very much again, a very nice welcome.

jmd33
Absolutely nothing to be scared about.

Except when the black SUVs follow the UPS guy to your house.

;)

deadlock23

Welcome,

I am new to the forum as well, but not entirely new to the replica game. The most important thing is don't expect PERFECTION, although it is close in some cases. And you have to remember, with a replica, you are taking the chance that the watch will stop working within a few days after you start using it, that is just the nature of the game, there is no quality control, some batches are amazing, some are not so great.

On the up side, you can easily get an ETA replica, which will be just as reliable as most lower scale swiss watches selling at your local mall for 10x the price. Good luck, nothing to be scare of :thumbsup:

fakemaster
Welcome,

The most important thing is don't expect PERFECTION, although it is close in some cases. And you have to remember, with a replica, you are taking the chance that the watch will stop working within a few days after you start using it, that is just the nature of the game, there is no quality control, some batches are amazing, some are not so great.

True words. And I'll add this, A brand new gen watch can stop after a week as well. So price is not necessarily your saviour either.

greg_r
Welcome,

The most important thing is don't expect PERFECTION, although it is close in some cases. And you have to remember, with a replica, you are taking the chance that the watch will stop working within a few days after you start using it, that is just the nature of the game, there is no quality control, some batches are amazing, some are not so great.

True words. And I'll add this, A brand new gen watch can stop after a week as well. So price is not necessarily your saviour either.

Very true - a gen Bvlgari that was no end of trouble was what started me buying reps way back when...