Sign in to follow this  
JLN

fake watch fake person... WTF??

RUSH2112
hinn-000105-MED_49f71.jpg

Hinn is notable for his mistaken prophecies relating to the end times, including the destruction of homosexuals in the USA, the death of Fidel Castro in the 1990s, and the end of the world in 1992 and 1999

Wrong. That was Harold Camping from the Jehovah Witness who failed many times at predicting the end of the world.

Here's a pic:

null_zps0340c6c8.jpg

Camping was part of Christian reformed church then went solo. Never a jw as far as I can tell.

gB.
@Baldrick: Please shut up. You are on ignore, but I still see your asinine comments when they are quoted. Yes I realise you have a devout following of Lemmings and Halfwits, but to reply to me is simply to play to the audience - I cant' read what you say. Take it from me though - you have said enough, and already you have crossed the boundaries many times. You simply have no class my friend, and each outburst of vitriolic spew simply underlines that fact. Give it up before you make a total twat of yourself.

:popcorn:

PopcornHottie.jpg

Mazz
BE61C8EB-6F9C-4D57-997B-B4DD45AEF459-1511-000003955A8CAE9B_zps35082fc5.jpg

gran
hinn-000105-MED_49f71.jpg

Hinn is notable for his mistaken prophecies relating to the end times, including the destruction of homosexuals in the USA, the death of Fidel Castro in the 1990s, and the end of the world in 1992 and 1999

Wrong. That was Harold Camping from the Jehovah Witness who failed many times at predicting the end of the world.

Here's a pic:

null_zps0340c6c8.jpg

??????????? you blame me for being wrong????? Do you imply that TV-Evangelist Hinn is to be trusted??

gran

@Baldrick: Please shut up. You are on ignore, but I still see your asinine comments when they are quoted. Yes I realise you have a devout following of Lemmings and Halfwits, but to reply to me is simply to play to the audience - I cant' read what you say. Take it from me though - you have said enough, and already you have crossed the boundaries many times. You simply have no class my friend, and each outburst of vitriolic spew simply underlines that fact. Give it up before you make a total twat of yourself.

morons20copy.jpg

Baldy vs JasperB

Edit: The one with the brains is the one with the watch....

Edited by gran

onzenuub
Inception-box.gif

Cyril_Clunge
Blah Blah Blah, Moan, Whine, Blah Blah Blah

2e672c554bcd241e697f3bfda1bebb45.jpg

onzenuub
haters-gonna-hate-animated-gif.gif

scorpion
asshat.jpg

onzenuub
Bashful-Imgur.gif

gran

paula-white-1.jpg

Healthy Relationships - Become Comfortable With Criticism

Edited by gran

onzenuub
tumblr_mgqjlcJNow1r8v6qjo1_400.gif

jeffw69
2jfnra.jpg

Kaiser

tumblr_mgqjlcJNow1r8v6qjo1_400.gif

:lmao:

Baldrick
@Baldrick: Please shut up.

Another instruction / demand / ultimatum / command from you........you haven't learned much, have you ?

You are on ignore, but I still see your asinine comments when they are quoted.

I think you have no understanding of what the word ignore means, but then again, you have no real understanding of what most words mean, the fact that others quote me, doesn't mean you can't ignore me........but then again, you CAN'T ignore me, can you, your arrogance won't let you.

I realise you have a devout following of Lemmings and Halfwits, but to reply to me is simply to play to the audience

Devout?........you afford me too much credit, I'm not a holy relic or the Papal See, .....BTW.......they're not following me, you're the catalyst for their comments, if you cease posting, the "Lemmings and Halfwits" will go back to dancing cheeses and boobies.

I cant' read what you say.

Oh I think you can read what I say, just that you don't have the nous to comprehend what I'm saying, but it doesn't make you a bad person, just a confused one.

take it from me though

I think I'll pass on that, I'm simply not wired to take 'instruction......commands.....dictates...ultimatums'..... from those that I hold in contempt.

you have said enough

Unfortunately you don't get to decide when I've said enough, you're not Admin here and are powerless to make that observation, I know you THINK you have some sort of power, but as I've already stated, you're inconsequential, one of life's mediocrities, some people are like Slinkies, not much use for anything, but it's fun to watch them falling down the stairs, that shoe fits you perfectly.

and already you have crossed the boundaries many times.

And who gets to determine these 'boundaries', YOU in all your arrogance, I don't think so, I, in all my arrogance wouldn't allow you to set any boundary for me, I'm a mature adult and am quite capable of setting my own boundaries, I refuse to give you any power in that area, you just haven't understood that yet..

you simply have no class my friend,

I'm not sure if it's stupidity or arrogance on your part that allows you to think that you're the final arbiter of what determines 'class'.....so I'll simply conflate the two and reach the conclusion that you're simply stupidly arrogant, not to mention confused, as much as you may desire it, I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND, send me your most precious gen and I may give it some consideration tho', but please, no Rollies or Pams, something 'classy' :D

and each outburst of vitriolic spew simply underlines that fact.

Get your 'facts' first, then you can distort them as you please, as for "vitriolic"......trust me on this son, I'm going easy on you, you haven't seen me in 'vitriolic' mode :B):

Give it up before you make a total twat of yourself.

I think you've already won that race, congratulations......at last you've achieved something :D

Now, I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant, please excuse me, I have to go lie down and contemplate the absolute awfulness of you ignoring me.........oh!...the pain of it. :(

simey83
:boxing:

JasperB
Blah Blah Blah, Moan, Whine, Blah Blah Blah

2e672c554bcd241e697f3bfda1bebb45.jpg

As a matter of fact - I did not.

Mazz

???????

Baldrick
???????

Methinks mazz, that you'll find it's a reading comprehension fail on RasperB's part.......he misread it as....

"you're fucking an idiot".......it's an easy mistake for an imbecile to make ;)

greg_r

As a matter of fact - I did not.

As a matter of fact, you did. Quit now.

tg_clarkson_pleasestop.gif

onzenuub

Either this thread needs boobs or it should get closed pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Baldrick

@JasperB, please take note that my post above is a REPOST to your post, if you hadn't posted as you did, I'd be quite happily meandering thru' the myriad dancing cheeses and boobies, not replying to you, you must learn when you are hors de combat and when to retreat from the field. ;)

onzenuub
thats-all-folks-7172-1280x800.jpg

bobthebulider

Well why pay more when you can pay less? In the case of Replica Watches we tend to pay alot less :-)

$150+ we can get an ASIAN 7750 movement Chronoograph, sapphire crystal, great quality SS,RU, or Leather bracelet.

I can afford a genuine watch well i have about 3 :-) but i would just rather give my money to my friends in China :-) I am fascinated aboout the idea of replica watches etc i love china

BOBBY

Realism

IBTL