Sign in to follow this  
JLN

fake watch fake person... WTF??

Kaiser
@Baldrick: Please shut up.

Another instruction / demand / ultimatum / command from you........you haven't learned much, have you ?

You are on ignore, but I still see your asinine comments when they are quoted.

I think you have no understanding of what the word ignore means, but then again, you have no real understanding of what most words mean, the fact that others quote me, doesn't mean you can't ignore me........but then again, you CAN'T ignore me, can you, your arrogance won't let you.

I realise you have a devout following of Lemmings and Halfwits, but to reply to me is simply to play to the audience

Devout?........you afford me too much credit, I'm not a holy relic or the Papal See, .....BTW.......they're not following me, you're the catalyst for their comments, if you cease posting, the "Lemmings and Halfwits" will go back to dancing cheeses and boobies.

I cant' read what you say.

Oh I think you can read what I say, just that you don't have the nous to comprehend what I'm saying, but it doesn't make you a bad person, just a confused one.

take it from me though

I think I'll pass on that, I'm simply not wired to take 'instruction......commands.....dictates...ultimatums'..... from those that I hold in contempt.

you have said enough

Unfortunately you don't get to decide when I've said enough, you're not Admin here and are powerless to make that observation, I know you THINK you have some sort of power, but as I've already stated, you're inconsequential, one of life's mediocrities, some people are like Slinkies, not much use for anything, but it's fun to watch them falling down the stairs, that shoe fits you perfectly.

and already you have crossed the boundaries many times.

And who gets to determine these 'boundaries', YOU in all your arrogance, I don't think so, I, in all my arrogance wouldn't allow you to set any boundary for me, I'm a mature adult and am quite capable of setting my own boundaries, I refuse to give you any power in that area, you just haven't understood that yet..

you simply have no class my friend,

I'm not sure if it's stupidity or arrogance on your part that allows you to think that you're the final arbiter of what determines 'class'.....so I'll simply conflate the two and reach the conclusion that you're simply stupidly arrogant, not to mention confused, as much as you may desire it, I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND, send me your most precious gen and I may give it some consideration tho', but please, no Rollies or Pams, something 'classy' :D

and each outburst of vitriolic spew simply underlines that fact.

Get your 'facts' first, then you can distort them as you please, as for "vitriolic"......trust me on this son, I'm going easy on you, you haven't seen me in 'vitriolic' mode :B):

Give it up before you make a total twat of yourself.

I think you've already won that race, congratulations......at last you've achieved something :D

Now, I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant, please excuse me, I have to go lie down and contemplate the absolute awfulness of you ignoring me.........oh!...the pain of it. :(

:popcorn:

Baldrick

IBTL.

Why does it need to get locked, I'm sure we haven't heard all the opinions on this yet ;)

Jase

Who the fook cares what someone else thinks? If I want to buy and wear a replica/fake/copy timepiece, then that's up to me.

I buy reps because I can't afford the gen. Who gives a shit?

pessa

Do you have a small ??????

greg_r

IBTL.

Why does it need to get locked, I'm sure we haven't heard all the opinions on this yet ;)

That's what worries me. :D

Aren

oh my...Baldrick is just warming up, his gentle replies are surprising.

I can only imagine one reason for this...Is Jaspar a female?

Onze, I love that video...mwuh

Edit: the last video of the girl dancing!

jeffw69
:D

greg_r
threadwouldntdie.jpg

dingle
a7fd87c925df659792985db3b2e80f21.gif

scorpion

Is my large cock fake?

2 large cock.jpg

1 worm.gif

dasselin

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><font size="3"><font color="#000000"><font face="Calibri">I can afford some gens but not all the ones I would like so rep’s are viable alternative for me.<o:p></o:p></font></font></font></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><font size="3"><font color="#000000"><font face="Calibri"><span lang="FR-CA" style="mso-ansi-language: FR-CA">Has for </span>fake<span style="mso-ansi-language: FR-CA"> </span>person<span lang="FR-CA" style="mso-ansi-language: FR-CA">…. I DON’T THINK SO. </span>I’m too old for that. So why name bran watches?<o:p></o:p></font></font></font></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><font size="3"><font color="#000000"><font face="Calibri">I like the style and the look. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>And I don’t give a flying F..K what others think too old for that also<o:p></o:p></font></font></font></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="FR-CA" style="mso-ansi-language: FR-CA"><font size="3"><font color="#000000"><font face="Calibri">Amicalement<o:p></o:p></font></font></font></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="FR-CA" style="mso-ansi-language: FR-CA"><font color="#000000" face="Calibri" size="3">Dan</font></span><o:p></o:p></p>

<p> </p>

DR3M3L
Is my large cock fake?

2 large cock.jpg

1 worm.gif

Yes. You fake!

Realism
Is my large cock fake? 2 large cock.jpg1 worm.gif

In final fantasy, you can ride a chocobo ( a large cock)

JasperB

What I find amusing about Baldrick is that he accuses me of everything he appears to be: Arrogant, Insignificant, Mediocre. Now remember - all this came about because I had the temerity to say "Chill" when he was in rant mode. Who are you? he asked, as though I had no right to comment at all. He asks how I can judge him, or his mindset, or whatever he said, yet he calls me insignificant, mediocre etc without knowing the first thing about me. What else can you call that but ignorant, and arrogant. This guy puts Luthier in the shade, and that really is saying something. It really is easy though to hold court like he does, with his handy thesaurus at his side and his modicum of knowledge. There are so many posters who like to just take sides with the big mouth, I'm not judging, it may just be for the sheer entertainment, which I can't object to.

And by the way - I did NOT say whine whinge etc. they are not words I use. How you come to think this I have no idea.

greg_r

JasperB: You seem to have a terminal case of last-word-itis.

You also whine incessantly.

Earlier, I asked you to STFU. Now I'm telling. Clear?

Cyril_Clunge

You really are a complete fucking moron aren't you? I edited the quote you dipshit for primarily comedic effect but I think it conveyed accurately the content and intent of your post.

DR3M3L

Baldrick again? :o why always shit on B? :(

Cyril_Clunge

And by the way - I blow goats

onzenuub
:dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis:

DR3M3L

And by the way - I blow goats

:lmao: That's the quote of the day.

JasperB

OK.

onzenuub

OK.

And now?

JasperB

Nothing now. I know when I'm licked. Entertainment over.

JasperB

But would you please remove that comment under JasperB?

gran

This is power abuse by the Mod....just like in the good all RWG days....I both like it and do not like it....but seriously we do not know if he is "little"