Sign in to follow this  
JLN

fake watch fake person... WTF??

Realism
But would you please remove that comment under JasperB?

why remove when it's true?

RichardMiami

WOW... Baldrick's post a minute ago is one of the MOST awesome put downs I have ever seen! Too bad Jasper has him on block!

Someone please quote B so J can see it? I am on my phone and can't do quotes very well....... it would be terrible if J missed out on that!

sent from my Palm Pilot using hieroglyphics

scorpion
Is my large cock fake? 2%20large%20cock.jpg

In final fantasy, you can ride a chocobo ( a large cock)

Yep my wife likes to ride my my Chocobo most weekends and sometimes if I am lucky mid week

1 cool shades.gif

onzenuub

But would you please remove that comment under JasperB?

Just become a VIP and you could remove it yourself. :lol:

scorpion

WOW... Baldrick's post a minute ago is one of the MOST awesome put downs I have ever seen! Too bad Jasper has him on block!

Someone please quote B so J can see it? I am on my phone and can't do quotes very well....... it would be terrible if J missed out on that!

sent from my Palm Pilot using hieroglyphics

Tsssssssskkkkkkk Richard....Greg has asked / told Jasper B to STFU. I suspect he is heading to the Gulag if he makes any more comments.

modshitstirrerwhore :giggle:

greg_r

Don't it make ya proud? :rofl:

scorpion

Don't it make ya proud? :rofl:

Yep proud as can be, we have some first class shit stirring mods here and we are all whores.... but I myself never stir any shit at all.

Honestly...........

1 lier.gif

Arse awards.jpg

Sorry JB its all done in the best possible taste and at least you are now famous. :giggle:

RichardMiami

Moi??? Shitstirrer????????????? I note that no one has yet to quote that post of Balders'.... bunch of chickens huh? bok, bok, bok

onzenuub

Moi??? Shitstirrer????????????? I note that no one has yet to quote that post of Balders'.... bunch of chickens huh? bok, bok, bok

What post?

RichardMiami

What post?

You know which post.... don't pretend

Cyril_Clunge

What post?

I assume he means this one

@Baldrick: Please shut up.

Another instruction / demand / ultimatum / command from you........you haven't learned much, have you ?

You are on ignore, but I still see your asinine comments when they are quoted.

I think you have no understanding of what the word ignore means, but then again, you have no real understanding of what most words mean, the fact that others quote me, doesn't mean you can't ignore me........but then again, you CAN'T ignore me, can you, your arrogance won't let you.

I realise you have a devout following of Lemmings and Halfwits, but to reply to me is simply to play to the audience

Devout?........you afford me too much credit, I'm not a holy relic or the Papal See, .....BTW.......they're not following me, you're the catalyst for their comments, if you cease posting, the "Lemmings and Halfwits" will go back to dancing cheeses and boobies.

I cant' read what you say.

Oh I think you can read what I say, just that you don't have the nous to comprehend what I'm saying, but it doesn't make you a bad person, just a confused one.

take it from me though

I think I'll pass on that, I'm simply not wired to take 'instruction......commands.....dictates...ultimatums'..... from those that I hold in contempt.

you have said enough

Unfortunately you don't get to decide when I've said enough, you're not Admin here and are powerless to make that observation, I know you THINK you have some sort of power, but as I've already stated, you're inconsequential, one of life's mediocrities, some people are like Slinkies, not much use for anything, but it's fun to watch them falling down the stairs, that shoe fits you perfectly.

and already you have crossed the boundaries many times.

And who gets to determine these 'boundaries', YOU in all your arrogance, I don't think so, I, in all my arrogance wouldn't allow you to set any boundary for me, I'm a mature adult and am quite capable of setting my own boundaries, I refuse to give you any power in that area, you just haven't understood that yet..

you simply have no class my friend,

I'm not sure if it's stupidity or arrogance on your part that allows you to think that you're the final arbiter of what determines 'class'.....so I'll simply conflate the two and reach the conclusion that you're simply stupidly arrogant, not to mention confused, as much as you may desire it, I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND, send me your most precious gen and I may give it some consideration tho', but please, no Rollies or Pams, something 'classy' :D

and each outburst of vitriolic spew simply underlines that fact.

Get your 'facts' first, then you can distort them as you please, as for "vitriolic"......trust me on this son, I'm going easy on you, you haven't seen me in 'vitriolic' mode :B):

Give it up before you make a total twat of yourself.

I think you've already won that race, congratulations......at last you've achieved something :D

Now, I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant, please excuse me, I have to go lie down and contemplate the absolute awfulness of you ignoring me.........oh!...the pain of it. :(

But I can't see anybody quoting that one just for a cheap laugh.

RichardMiami

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... CC... I meant the one right after that..... the one where Baldrick made one of the all time greatest classical put downs of all time!

Cyril_Clunge

Oh! You mean THIS one....

???????

Methinks mazz, that you'll find it's a reading comprehension fail on RasperB's part.......he misread it as....

"you're fucking an idiot".......it's an easy mistake for an imbecile to make ;)

DR3M3L

What post?

Another instruction / demand / ultimatum / command from you........you haven't learned much, have you ?

I think you have no understanding of what the word ignore means, but then again, you have no real understanding of what most words mean, the fact that others quote me, doesn't mean you can't ignore me........but then again, you CAN'T ignore me, can you, your arrogance won't let you.

I realise you have a devout following of Lemmings and Halfwits, but to reply to me is simply to play to the audience

Devout?........you afford me too much credit, I'm not a holy relic or the Papal See, .....BTW.......they're not following me, you're the catalyst for their comments, if you cease posting, the "Lemmings and Halfwits" will go back to dancing cheeses and boobies.

Oh I think you can read what I say, just that you don't have the nous to comprehend what I'm saying, but it doesn't make you a bad person, just a confused one.

take it from me though

I think I'll pass on that, I'm simply not wired to take 'instruction......commands.....dictates...ultimatums'..... from those that I hold in contempt.

you have said enough

Unfortunately you don't get to decide when I've said enough, you're not Admin here and are powerless to make that observation, I know you THINK you have some sort of power, but as I've already stated, you're inconsequential, one of life's mediocrities, some people are like Slinkies, not much use for anything, but it's fun to watch them falling down the stairs, that shoe fits you perfectly.

And who gets to determine these 'boundaries', YOU in all your arrogance, I don't think so, I, in all my arrogance wouldn't allow you to set any boundary for me, I'm a mature adult and am quite capable of setting my own boundaries, I refuse to give you any power in that area, you just haven't understood that yet..

I'm not sure if it's stupidity or arrogance on your part that allows you to think that you're the final arbiter of what determines 'class'.....so I'll simply conflate the two and reach the conclusion that you're simply stupidly arrogant, not to mention confused, as much as you may desire it, I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND, send me your most precious gen and I may give it some consideration tho', but please, no Rollies or Pams, something 'classy' :D

Get your 'facts' first, then you can distort them as you please, as for "vitriolic"......trust me on this son, I'm going easy on you, you haven't seen me in 'vitriolic' mode :B):

I think you've already won that race, congratulations......at last you've achieved something :D

Now, I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant, please excuse me, I have to go lie down and contemplate the absolute awfulness of you ignoring me.........oh!...the pain of it. :(

Did you just quote it for a cheap laugh?

Cyril_Clunge

What post?

take it from me though

you have said enough

No.

scorpion

What post?

take it from me though

you have said enough

Cheap

DR3M3L

What post?

take it from me though

you have said enough

Cheap

Are you expensive?

RichardMiami

You guys are just messing with Jasper now.... that is cruel.... you won't quote the really good post, so that Jasper will never see it....

He has a right to know! Quote it now!!!

black263

When will noobies learn not to get into a pissing contest with Baldrick. I did once and found that he can piss higher up a wall with a lead weight tied to his dick than I can with a hard on. (hands not allowed, obviously)

DR3M3L
You guys are just messing with Jasper now.... that is cruel.... you won't quote the really good post, so that Jasper will never see it....

He has a right to know! Quote it now!!!

I just quoted you :D From my mobile phone, like a boss I do quoting on my iphone everyday :D

Mazz

To be or not to be

Oh wait wrong quote

black263

[email protected] is available on request. All I need is a pm with your real email so I can set up forwarding to you.

scorpion

When will noobies learn not to get into a pissing contest with Baldrick. I did once and found that he can piss higher up a wall with a lead weight tied to his dick than I can with a hard on. (hands not allowed, obviously)

Ah but its a form of evolution. 6 out of 10 people who have had a pissing contest with Baldrick have lost but come out as better members. The other 4 out of 10 lost but just ended up looking like members and left. :giggle:

for those who don't get it...................Member = A euphemism for "penis"

DR3M3L
[email protected] is available on request. All I need is a pm with your real email so I can set up forwarding to you.

Can you forward my name too? :D

black263

Ah but its a form of evolution. 6 out of 10 people who have had a pissing contest with Baldrick have lost but come out as better members. The other 4 out of 10 lost but just ended up looking like members and left. :giggle:

for those who don't get it...................Member = A euphemism for "penis"

I like a man who can operate in the duodecimal system.