Sign in to follow this  
JLN

fake watch fake person... WTF??

black263
[email protected] is available on request. All I need is a pm with your real email so I can set up forwarding to you.

Can you forward my name too? :D

[email protected] sounds good to me. Need a gen email account to forward to.

DR3M3L
[email protected] is available on request. All I need is a pm with your real email so I can set up forwarding to you.

That sound fantastic! Should I forward to my private or work email?

black263

That sound fantastic! Should I forward to my private or work email?

doesn't matter, As long as I have a gen email, I can set it up

gran

Baldrick is a genius! Must have the highets IQ on this board, save possibly Omni.

Modifying Ben Jonson; he is the black "Swan of RWG" . Having said that, I once had the great displeasure of banning a man much like Baldrick from the old RWG......but unlike that member of old, this baldrick is no evil genius...but a soft and wise version of the evil eye.

Edited by gran

dasselin

I wish I had a tiny fraction of Baldrick skill with words.

gran

Board has been reset?

solkryssare

I'm high as a kite on pure nicotine right now. Any one else?

dasselin

I'm high as a kite on pure nicotine right now. Any one else?

Don't tempt me I quite 8 months ago

solkryssare

I just started on the ecig again. But with new and upgraded gear. Damn!

RichardMiami

nicotine? meh

mescaline? YEAH

solkryssare

That's my boy ;)

Cyril_Clunge
Board has been reset?

I deleted a couple of posts because of a picture. It was easier than gulaging or banning the offenders :)

gran
Board has been reset?

I deleted a couple of posts because of a picture. It was easier than gulaging or banning the offenders :)

easier yes.....

onzenuub

@JasperB, please take note that my post above is a REPOST to your post, if you hadn't posted as you did, I'd be quite happily meandering thru' the myriad dancing cheeses and boobies, not replying to you, you must learn when you are hors de combat and when to retreat from the field. ;)

@JasperB, please take note that my post above is a REPOST to your post, if you hadn't posted as you did, I'd be quite happily meandering thru' the myriad dancing cheeses and boobies, not replying to you, you must learn when you are hors de combat and when to retreat from the field. ;)

D

id this one had to be quoted?

Cyril_Clunge

You knew

onzenuub

You knew

I asked didn't I? So would I knew? Answer me dammit.

gran

You knew

yes

Baldrick

No appreciation for Photoshop here :lmao:

greg_r
Realistic-Harlem-Shake.gif

gran

No appreciation for Photoshop here :lmao:

pants on

baldrick_devilock.jpg

dingle

:D

black263

Dunno what makes you think I'm in Thailand :lol:

To be fair sir, in a previous thread you did post

"Cos I'm in my home in Thailand.....90 mins from BKK.....and a 3 baht tel call from at least a dozen of my suppliers....and I'm telling YOU......numbnuts........that the situation HAS changed in Thailand.....regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown"

Forgive me if I err, but that does indicate that you are in Thailand.

greg_r

Still makes me laugh :D

RichardMiami

Still makes me laugh :D

me too.. :rofl:

Realism
Dunno what makes you think I'm in Thailand :lol:
To be fair sir, in a previous thread you did post "Cos I'm in my home in Thailand.....90 mins from BKK.....and a 3 baht tel call from at least a dozen of my suppliers....and I'm telling YOU......numbnuts........that the situation HAS changed in Thailand.....regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown" Forgive me if I err, but that does indicate that you are in Thailand.

ever heard of travelling?