Sign in to follow this  
JLN

fake watch fake person... WTF??

greg_r
Dunno what makes you think I'm in Thailand :lol:
To be fair sir, in a previous thread you did post "Cos I'm in my home in Thailand.....90 mins from BKK.....and a 3 baht tel call from at least a dozen of my suppliers....and I'm telling YOU......numbnuts........that the situation HAS changed in Thailand.....regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown" Forgive me if I err, but that does indicate that you are in Thailand.

ever heard of travelling?

I think we touched on sex and travel earlier in this thread, Real :lol:

black263
To be fair sir, in a previous thread you did post "Cos I'm in my home in Thailand.....90 mins from BKK.....and a 3 baht tel call from at least a dozen of my suppliers....and I'm telling YOU......numbnuts........that the situation HAS changed in Thailand.....regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown" Forgive me if I err, but that does indicate that you are in Thailand.

Heard of it, but to add another Baldrick quote from less than two months ago.

"So, you're a frackin' 2 week millionaire and suddenly YOU know all about it......I've lived in Thailand on and off since 1986 and permanently since 2003....speak Thai fluently, married to a Thai......not to mention all the trips to China......traveled and done business throughout Laos, Vientiane, Cambodia, Vietnam and having lived and worked in Saitama for 3 years.......and you think you're in the know."

I rest my case. Your witness.

scorpion

"So, you're a frackin' 2 week millionaire and suddenly YOU know all about it......I've lived in Thailand on and off since 1986 and permanently since 2003....speak Thai fluently, married to a Thai......not to mention all the trips to China......traveled and done business throughout Laos, Vientiane, Cambodia, Vietnam and having lived and worked in Saitama for 3 years.......and you think you're in the know."

Stalking Baldrick is unwise...he is like a prowling Tiger and may bite and savage you at any moment.

Unless its a man-crush or gay thing, then you are in real trouble.

1 smile.gif

Realism

maybe he moved? 2 months is a long time... 2 months ago, my rep B&R was working, now it isn't

onzenuub

gran

klink3.jpg

klink83cm.gif

Edited by gran

Realism

klink3.jpg

lol

Baldrick

Hey...... Just because you haven't ventured beyond the water-tower in your home-town of Palookaville or Muncie, Indiana doesn't mean I'm gulaged in Thailand, I have the luxury of deciding when or where I'm domiciled :B):

onzenuub

Hey...... Just because you haven't ventured beyond the water-tower in your home-town of Palookaville or Muncie, Indiana doesn't mean I'm gulaged in Thailand : b):

Is there a Gulag in Thailand, I never knew.

Baldrick
I never knew

There's so much you don't know......but then, you knew that didn'cha ;)

Cyril_Clunge

I knew

onzenuub
I never knew

There's so much you don't know......but then, you knew that didn'cha ;)

Yep, I know that I don't know more than things I know and I wil forget

Dr Yan

Wow this thread took a turn eh?

I reckon if Baldrick comes to an abrupt halt in his stride there will be about half a dozen people who will have to be surgically removed from his rectum !!!

:rofl:

gran

I knew

Sure

tumblr_m6ecvyCd351rys4czo1_500.gif

gB.
Wow this thread took a turn eh?

I reckon if Baldrick comes to an abrupt halt in his stride there will be about half a dozen people who will have to be surgically removed from his rectum !!!

:rofl:

:lmao2:

JasperB

Did this thread resolve itself? Would we have seen this level of sycophancy on a Gen Forum? The answers are Yes, and No respectively.

Cyril_Clunge
Did this thread resolve itself? Would we have seen this level of sycophancy on a Gen Forum? The answers are Yes, and No respectively.

Well why don't you spend the next 48 hours on a gen forum because you won't be here

b47c40a601537177493a62f8f3571006.jpg

RichardMiami

Self-defeating personality disorder (also known as masochistic personality disorder) is a proposed personality disorder. It was discussed in an appendix of the manual's revised third edition (DSM-III-R) in 1987, but was never formally admitted into theDiagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). As an alternative, the diagnosis personality disorder not otherwise specified may be used instead. Some researchers and theorists continue to use its criteria. It has an official code number,301.90.[1]

JasperB

Well why don't you spend the next 48 hours on a gen forum because you won't be here

OK. No more from me.

Baldrick

Clever move....... who'da thunk it ;)

James.

Well, id like to say that ended quickly, but... You know. Or should I say, knew.

nev848

JasperB just "Chill"

JasperB

JasperB just "Chill"

I'm chilled, I promise. Just waiting for the gulag to come into force.

Cyril_Clunge

Hmmm, temporary ban didn't work........oh well.

gran

OK. No more from me.

3187576540_621639b945.jpg